when you see them cheat

(WARNING: DARK SHIT AND SAD CRAP AHEAD.)
Gon:
You had gone out on a mission for a week and you had just come back early. You run to see gon but he wasnt home. You decided to go to a cafe and then go back to see Gon at home. You skipped happily to your favourite cafe. You were about to walk in when you stopped dead in your tracks. You had just saw a familiar head of black hair. You turned slowly to see Gon sitting next to window with....retz? Wait, why is he sitting with retz? You hide behind a corner and spy on them. You see Retz giggle and Gon smiles. You inhale and exhale. It's fine. they're just friends...right? You stay behind the wall and watch as retz gets up to leave. Gon holds her hand and she kisses his cheek before leaving. You watch, frozen.
Half an hour later, Gon opens the door to his house and turns the light on to the sitting room. He sees you sitting on the sofa staring at the ground with tears. "Y/n? What's wrong with you?" Gon says staring at you concerned. You grimly chuckle. "You know, i trusted you. How stupid, dumb and blind was i?" Gon bends down and puts his hands on your knees. "Babe, tell me. What's wrong?" He says. You couldn't stop the tears from rolling then. "Why....why....would you DO that to me?" You say, crying silently. "Y/n please. Tell me what I did." Gon says pleading you. You look him in his eyes and you sniffle, "Im sorry I wasn't good enough." You say before getting up and leaving. You couldn't break your facade in front of him. You had to stop yourself from showing that what he did had effected you. You left and then you broke into a run you sobbed louder as you wipe your tears. You run past people in the park and past dogs and their walkers, who just stared at you confused. You didnt stop until you reached your house. You then filled your bath with freezing cold water and lay down. You were numb to it all. You loved and it had hurt you. But is that your fault or his?

Killua:
You had been visiting some relatives in northern alaska (dont ask its the first thing that came to my mind). You had come home earlier than expected. You messaged Killua telling him you were coming over but he didnt reply. his phone must be switched off. you thought shrugging it off. You walked out. Half way there, the small pattering became a heavy downfall. You cursed because you forgot to bring your jacket. You thought of the chocolate robots in his house. You smiled before running faster to his house. You finally arrived. You were about to knock when you saw the light in the sitting room on. You walked up to the window and wiped away the rain to peer in. What you saw chilled you to the bone. Killua was with another girl. He was hugging her and she was smiling and they were eating chocolate robots. wtf? No way. Not Killua nuh-uh. you thought. You were about to walk in and ask for an explanation thinking that there would be a perfectly reasonable explanation. Then you saw Killua KISS her. Ah hell nah. This hurt. You ignored the tears streaming down your face and you barged in to his house. When Killua saw you he jumped five metres apart from the girl. "Y/n i-" He says. You grab his arm and drag him out in the pouring rain, "WTF! I WENT AWAY FOR A WEEK AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO BEHIND MY BACK?!?!" You scream at him over the rain. "Y/N I SWEAR ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE-" He yells back. You sob. "HOW COULD YOU- I TRUSTED YOU! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING I HAD!" Killua looks at you with tears in his eyes. "Y/n, please. listen to me." He says, his voice barely a whisper in the rain. You turn around but Killua grabs you and hugs you. "LET ME GO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" You scream. "NO! LISTEN TO ME!" He yells equally loud. "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU-"
You yell repeatedly banging your fists on his chest. "I hate you.." You sob before falling to your knees because you knew no matter how hard you try, you still couldn't hate him. Killua never once let go of you. "please. Killua. Dont hurt me more than you already have." you whisper looking at killua with tears in your eyes. Killua lets go, hurt. You take that chance and run. You don't know where you ran. You just ran. You kept on running until your legs gave out beneath you. You had reached an empty park. You breathe heavily and sit on the floor. Once you had caught your breath, you screamed. Your scream was filled with anguish, betrayal, despair and hurt. It was loud enough for Killua to hear who then couldn't stop the tears from falling. You screamed until you couldnt no more and then you lay down in the rain and stared up at the sky emotionless. Numb.

Kurapika:
You and Kurapika were supposed to meet on Friday. You had arrived a little late but when you arrived there, you were a little late. Yoe had just pulled up to the restaurant. You walked in to the reception and asked the receptionists about the reseveration for two made by Kurapika. "Im sorry maam, the two guests are already here. They arrived together earlier,"The receptionist apologized. You look at her confused. "Im sorry. Who came with him?" You ask. The receptionists shrugs, "Well it was a girl with bluish hair." You curse. Neon. Why was Kurapika out with Neon? You saw them from the corner of your eye. You turned to see Kurapika put his hand over Neons hand before smiling warmly. You burned with anger. You walked to Kurapikas house. When he came home you welcomed him and started asking some questions, "Hey babe, do you remember we were supposed to go on a date today?" You ask. Kurapika scratches his head, "umm no I dont remember, i was too busy today." He lied. You nod before turning around and gulping, A tear sneaked out of your eye. You go to the door and turn around before saying, "Oh yeah and Kurapika, I was sorry i wasnt good enough for you. That you felt the need to cheat on me. I was there at the restaurant. I saw. I would've taken any explanation you gave me but then you lied. Don't even call me." You say before banging the door shut and walking with a sense of dignity.

Leorio:
BEECH. This dude could NEVER score a girl. Especially someone who would treat him right without the involvement of money. Thats why he loves you foremost.

A/N:
Hello ppl of the world.

OMG THIS CHAPTER WAS SO DARK AND SAD TO WRITE I LIKE CRIED THREE TIMES! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME-
anyways part 2 sometime later and then the explanation for these chapters after. Soooo yeah have a good life. BTW I HAVE CORONA. I am not scared though. I wanna die so i can have peace in my life. sooo goodnight tho lovely ppl!!!!

Yours truly.
ilovestoriessomuch