when you get drunk part 1

(WARNING: A LOT OF DARK SHIT AHEAD!)

Gon:
You were sat at home and you accidentally drank some of Leorios alcohol. When Gon came inside the house you shamelessly threw yourself at him and started kissing him. Gon held you by the waist, shocked. He pushed you away and wiped his mouth. "Y/N, are you...drunk?" He asks, smelling the alcohol. You beam at him, "I-I-I dont Drink Goooooonn!" You yelp before falling down. Gons reflexes are fast so he grabs you fall. He sighs and sees the open bottle of alcohol in the kitchen. You stand up straight and hiccup before giggling again. "Ooops, may have drank...just a little..." You say before slumping into his arms. Gon glances around worrieldy looking for an answer from life. He picks you up and trudges up the stairs. He lays you down on the bed and goes to take off his sweaty shirt. He goes to the bathroom and comes out a minute later to see you missing from where he lay you. "y/n? y/n where are you?" He runs around the room panicking. Then he heard glass break on the roof. shit. he thought. He ran out of the house and saw you stumbling on the roof. "Y/N! Y/N DARLING, COME DOWN NOW!" Gon yelled. You giggle and put your foot over the edge of the roof. Gon's eyes widened in terror. "CALM DOWN GON BABY! LOOK, IM FINE!" You yell back, wiggling your foot over the edge and thats when it all went wrong. You slipped over a wet tile and fell down down below into the arms of a terrified Gon who had rushed over just last second. You clung on to Gon terrified and exhilarated and Gon stood there breathing heavily.
He sank to his knees and started crying, "YOU COULD'VE DIED Y/N! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" He shouts until his voice is hoarse. You kiss his cheek and mumble an apology before passing out. He carried you to the bed and lay you down and stayed awake all night making sure you didnt go anywhere. (welp that just went dark..)

Killua:
You were really in your feels today. Dont know what happened how it happened but you were just feeling really sad and depressed. There was only one solution to this: Alcohol (No it is not at all but im stupid so lemme just write that real quick). You ran to your friends house and grab a bottle. She wasnt home so you just stole it. You had about half a bottle when Killua walked through the door. You wave a hi to him with mascara running down your face. Killua looks at you worried. "Is everything ok kitten?" He asks. You laugh while the tears stream down your face,
"When have I ever been alright? HAHAHA Kill, hey Kill, look im insaaaannnee!" You hiccup while trying to balance the bottle of booze on two of your fingers. The bottle smashes on the floor and Killua rushed to move your feet before it hit you. You missed the glass by a mere millimeter. "Kitten, what is UP with you?" Killua asks, worried. You shrug and laugh darkly, "Everything." You reply. Killua hugs you and rubs your back. You lean into his touch. To be honest you just missed Killua. You sniffled and moved away. Killua now had mascara and snot on his clothes.
"aww sorry. You loved that shirt..." You say. Killua winces at the mess but smiles at you weakly, "It's. fine." He says straining a smile. "Cmon let's get you ready for bed." He says before walking up the stairs with you. He takes you to the toilet and washes your face before giving you one of his hoodies. You pull it over yourslef and curl up into a ball next to Killua.
"Hey kitten?" You hear Killua whisper in the dark, you turn and whisper back, "Yeah?" He turns to hug you. He kisses your nose and whispers, "I love you baka." You smile and say, "I love you too."

Kurapika:
You and Neon were having another fight. "16." She says, smirking. You glare at her annoyed, "16 what?" You ask her. Neon smirks and grabs Kurapikas arm who just stares at her annoyed. "16 shots. If you can drink, then I will let pikachu, take the day off tomorrow." She says. Kurapika yanks his arm out of her hold, "Cmon y/n leave it, im fine." He says. You sit down on the table, "I'll do it if you do it." You say giving Neon a levelled glare. Neon shrugs and sits down, "What do I get if i win?" She says.
"What do you want?" You ask her. She pretends to be in thought.
"Hmmmm, how about...you let me go on a date, with pikachu here?" She says smirking evilly. "No, y/n you don't need to-" Kurapika tries to stop you.
"No babe. I do NEED to. Trust me." You say smiling at him. Kurapika backs down while fidgeting with his fingers. "1 2 3 GO!" Neon yells before downing a shot.

**Many hours later**

"IM A BITCH IM A BOSS IM A BITCH IM A BOSS IMMA SHINE LIKE GLOSS!" You and Neon screeched at the top of your voices. You were up on the karoke stage with Neon and singing. Kurapika was covering his ears and Melody looked like she was gonna faint. You hug Neon and start laughing,"BITCH YOU SOUND SO GOOD!" You yell over the speakers.
"NO YOU HOE! YOU DO!" She replies shouting equally as loud. Kurapika and Melody share a glance."BABY, WE SHOULD GO HOME NOW!" Kurapika yells worriedly. You ignore him and Melody collapses. "Melody?" Kurapika asks. Melody gets up and scratches her head. "Kurapika can you get them home safe? I can't stay here any longer." Melody asks. Kurapika agrees and Melody leaves. Then he sneaks up behind you and grabs both of you by the waist before leaving. Neon and you struggle. "Let. go. of. me!" You grunt trying to get out of his iron grip. Kurapika kisses the top of you're head.
"It's ok babe, we're going home, I called Neons dad and told him." Kurapika says. Neon crosses her arms and glares at Kurapika, "I want a kiss as well!" She argued. Kurapika sighs and looks at Neon, "Im sorry Neon, im dating y/n i can't kiss you." You look at Neon through Kurapikas swinging arms and blow a rasberry. She huffs and turns the other way. Once you arrive home, Kurapika puts you both down on the sofa. "Cmon you guys need to get ready for bed. y/n can you lend Neon some clothes?" He asks you. You smile at him seductively and Neon bites her lip, "What if we do something else?" You and Neon ask together. Kurapika groans and facepalms.
"No im sorry. Im dating y/n so I definetly won't do it with you Neon and y/n just...not today." He says shaking his head. Neon smirks and gets up and kisses Kurapika who pushes her away. You get up but you had no idea what to do. "Im sorry y/n, Neon." he says before knocking you both out. Then putting Neon in her futon and lying you down with him.

Leorio:
You don't like drinking. Leorio has all that fun shit for you.