when you prank him

Gon:
You were going to gons place but when you arrived there he wasn't there. You called him but he never answered. You thought about where gon would be and decided to go to the meadows. Once you got there you saw  Gon and Killua having a picnic WITHOUT you. You were proper mad. You climbed up a tree and concealed your aura. You decided to get payback with a prank. You got out your phone and messaged him:

You:
Baby owl, what did you say your name was? I wanna make sure im screaming the right name tonight 😏.

Gon opened his phone and stared at the message in shock. Killua came iver and saw the message. He choked on his water and turned away. Gon just blushed and messaged back.

Gon:
What's wrong y/n, why are you saying stuff like that?"

You smirk evilly and message back.

You:
You tell me. Im soo excited for tonight.

Killua sees the message and laughs hysterically and Gon just laughs nervously. When Gon got home you ignored him until he bought you a giant teddy bear for you.

Killua:
Killua, Milluki and Illumi were in your room and you really wanted to know what was going on but Killua wouldn't let you. So you decided to mess with him. You messaged him:

You:
Is there a mirror in your pants? Because I swear i can see myself in them.

The shouting from your room stops. Killua opened his phone and just stares at the message. Milluki tries to look but killua releases bloodlust which makes milluki step back. Illumi saw the message and looked at Killua with bug eyes. Killua rolled his eyes at Illumi and barges out. He grabs you by the legs and puts you over his shoulder.
You yell at him, "KITTYYYYYYYYY! LET GOO OF MEE!" He ignored you and carried you to his seperate hotel suite. He put you down on his bed and you cross your legs and look away. Killua locks the door and walks slowly to the bed.
"Ummm killua? Wh-what are you doing?" You say edging to the back of the bed. Killua slinked over to you until your faces were inches away.
"Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again. Ever." Killua whispers slowly. You blush and whisper back.
"I-i just w-wanted to know what you were doing..." killua smiles seductively and kisses your lips. You put your arms at the back of his head and kiss him back. You bite the bottom of his lip and he groans. He trails kisses all over your face until he gets sleepy. Then.....well then he falls asleep in your lap and you stroke his soooooft fluffy hair  Meanwhile, Milluki and Illumi are still waiting for Killua to come back. (Hehehe sorry to all my smut readers. If you wanna smut scene comment or dm me.)

Kurapika:
Kurapika was obsessing over the spiders again. It was the middle of the night and he still wasn't back. You were bored so you pranked him. You messaged him:
You:
Darling, i want you to tie me up in your chains and do me aaaalll night long.

Little did you know Kurapika was in the middle of a fight with one of the spiders. He chained the spider and saw the message him. After a few minutes, the door to your house banged open and Kurapika came in with scarlet eyes.
"You know this is a bad time." He says coming over to you. You smile at him seductively and whisper, "but I've been waiting all night." Kurapika groans and you got done aaaaaalllll night long. The poor spider Kurapika had chained was still waiting for him to return.

Leorio:
Leorio was at the clinic till late again. You were bored so you did some makeup and wore a sexy nurse outfit. You sent a picture of it to Leorio. Leorio came home in a matter of minutes. You didnt even have time to protest. By tomorrow, you couldnt even walk. at all.

Hisoka:
Hisoka was out somewhere and you want him to come home. See, you know how simple it is to make him come home. You messaged him:

You:
Hisokaa, i dont wanna sleep. Wanna do something fun instead?

Hisoka:
OoOoOoOoOo y/n im on my way!"

Illumi:
Illumi was on an assassins mission and you were stuck at home. Bored. You wanted to see what Illumi was doing, but ue would just leave your text on read. Instead you decided to prank him:

You:
Illumi, my clothes feel itchy, can you help me take them off?

Illumi:
Do it yourself. Im busy.

You were kinda disappointed with that reply but you decided not to push it.

Chrollo:
Chrollo was studying his book AGAIN. You were with phinks, Feitan and Shalnark and complaining to them. Shalnark and Phinks had a great (terrible) idea. Your stupid ass agreed with them and Shalnark took your phone and texted chrollo.

You:
Baby, I wanna study ALL PARTS OF YOU like you study your books.

Chrollo opened his phone and saw the text messages and then sent phinks, Feitan and Shalnark out. He then beckons you over and you nervously walk over. He stands up and grabs your waist. He kissess you haard and then stares intently into your eyes.
"Keep the bad messages for when we're in bed."

Feitan:
Feitan was ignoring you. You texted him to piss him off:

You:
I lost my virginity. Can i have yours?

He just looked at it and left it.
(Sed ): )