explanation

Gon:
You had left life for a few days. You ate little and you hardly went out. You were watching TV one day when your mum called from the door, "Y/n honey, there's a visitor here for you." You munch on the edge of some toast, "Tell them im dead." You yell back. Your mum shifts nervously. "Honey, I can't-" She says. You sigh and get up. You walk up to the door and open it, "Im tryna die here who is so important that i have to stop-" You stop when you meet a pair of familiar brown/hazealish eyes. It was Gon (if that much wasnt clear enough). He looked terrible. His hair had drooped and was all messy. He had dark eyebags. His clothes were ruffled and his hands were shaking as he held out a bouqet of roses. You bite your lip. He looked like he hasn't eaten in days. "Umm darling, im gonna be out of the house for a while soo goodbye!" Your mum said before leaving. You both just stare at her receding figure. Finally, you sigh and motion to inside your house, "Come in." Gon follows you into your house. You make him sit on the sofa before grabbing two juice boxes and passing one to Gon. Both of you didn't talk for a while. "Y/n I-" Gon tried to say before you interrupted him, "No Gon, I don't wanna hear it. I clearly wasn't good enough for you." You say, blinking rapidly to stop the tears from falling. Gon grabs your hands and looks at you with pleading eyes, "Please Y/n." He pleads. "What did i do?" You look at him and scoff, "I SAW you Gon. In the cafe. With Retz." Gons eyes widen and he shakes his head. "You misunderstood that completely y/n!" Gon tries to explain. You let a tear roll out of your eye. "I saw her KISS you Gon. You didnt even pull back." You say. Gon shakes his head again. He grabs your hands harder. "Y/n, me and retz had a bet and I lost. I had to do everything she said for a whole day. I promise!" You stare at him wide-eyed. "I promise on my life that i won't ever cheat on you!" Gon says earnestly. You look at him with teary eyes, "Promise?" You say in a small voice. Gon sniffs and then chuckles before kissing your head, "I promise on my life, I love you y/n, you baka." You smile a teary smile and hug him harder, "Guess i should've asked for an explanation first, right?"

Killua:
You had gotten over Killua. Sike. That's what you tole evryone else. You went out and pretended you were okay. Little things would you remind you of Killua. The way he confessed on the ferris wheel, the way he smiles when he lookes at you. You shake your head tryna get Killua out of your head. You walk down towards the mall where your friend wanted you to pick some things up for her. You were walking towards a bookstore when you saw Killua sitting at a stool in front of the store. When he saw you, he closed his book and smirked, "Thought i'd see you here." You felt like screaming at him. How could he be so cocky after what just happened? You had no idea it was all an act. You breathe in deeply and did a full 180. You walk the other way rapidly. Unluckily, Killua was keeping up pace. "Hey kitten, how ya doin?" He asks. You smirk and roll your eyes putting up the same act. "DON'T call me Kitten. I broke up with you, rememeber? Or is your brain too tiny to understand that?" you say. Killua put his hand over his heart, "That hurt me kitten." You roll your eyes and speed up. Killua matched your pace easily. "Hey, did it hurt?" Killua says all of a sudden.
"Did what hurt, Killua?" You sigh, slightly wincing at his name. He smirked devilishily, "When you fell from heaven?" You scoff and turn to him, "Seriously, pickup lines don't work with me." Killua looks deep into your e/c eyes. "Is that a challenge princess?" He says. "Don't call me princess." You reply. You both stay silent for a few minutes until Killua pipes up, "So, aside from being sexy, what are you doing here?" You breathe in to stop yourself from laughing, Your pissed. your pissed. your pissed. You repeat in your head. "Im trying to get everyone else to call me sexy what did you think?" You roll your eyes sarcastically. Killua frowns before lighting up again, "I'm no photographer, but I can picture us together." He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively. "Hmmm idk its kinda blurry, i cant see anything." you say simply, playing along. "Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes." he says. You close your eyes and turn away. Killua sighs before saying, "You’re so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line." You finally let out a sarcastic laugh. "You seriously gonna follow me lover boy?" Killua shrugs and smirks. You sigh and shake your head. Then you walk right into victorias secret. Once Killua realised where you guys are, his face heated up. "You sure your ok? You look a little...hot." You say teasing him. Killua shakes his head before looking back at you, "So you think im hot?" You sigh and keep going deeper into the store. You opened your phone and started texting your friend to ask her what she needed. When you looked back up, Killua was missing. "Killua?" You say. You sigh. As much as you were pissed, you already missed him. Suddenly you felt hot breath on your neck, "Miss me?" You heard Killa whisper. You jump back. Killua chuckles before sitting in front of you on the stool. You catch your breath and calm yourself. You hoped your cheeks weren't red. "Killua, why were you with her?" You asked. You just wanted to get it over with. Killua sighs before looking at you with a guilty expression. "She was my mission subject. I had to make her follow me to my house and then drug her up before giving her to the hunter association." He explained. You bite your lip and look down. Killua tilts your head back up, "She jumped on me. I was surprised. I was too shocked to push her off. But that isnt an excuse. Sorry y/n. Im TRULY sorry." He apologises. You stare at his innocent eyes. You groan before hitting your head against his chest. "Im such an IDIOT. I should've asked you." Killua chuckles before kissing you for a long time. "I missed teasing you."