HOT BREATHE

AURORAS POV:

As I slowly wake up I feel large arms around my waist and my head is on a hard pillow

My head hurts and it's so bright in here.

I slowly open my eyes and look at the person that is snuggling me, What the fuck it's Lorenzo.

I move to get up, but my head feels like it's about to explode, and the hands on my waist get tighter then they were before.

I move my head to face him but he already was staring at me.

" good morning amore." He says as his hot breath is on my face. But he has no morning breath instead it's minty?
( love)

" why the fuck am I here?" I say as I regret speaking cause it just made my head 5x worse.

" your going to feel like shit today because you never fucking listen" He says as he gets up.

" I'm going to get you something to make you feel a bit better." He says as he exits the room.

Why the fuck is he acting all caring and shit? The fuck is going on with him?!

Why was He even here though?
Real question is why am I in his room?

" here I got you some pills and water take them." He say as he hands me the pill and the water, as he looks at me up and down and smirks.

I go to look at myself and almost choke on the pill and Water in my mouth.

I see the shirt he has given me to wear rising all the way up, showing literally everything. I pull the dress shirt down and get up from his bed.

" we will be going to a mafia ball in a week." He says as he goes into the bathroom.

" yeah like I have a dress or anything to wear stupid fucking idiot" I say to him as I go to the bathroom to wash my face but am grabbed by my wrist and pinned to the wall.

He comes so close to me his mouth is close that our lips softly brush against the other. He looks emotionless but his eyes also hold something in them not quite sure what.

He has his lips on my ear and softly has his hands on either side my hips. " what did I say about language? Huh." He says as he looks at me and lightly rubs my hip by his large tattooed god like hands.

" you know I really do wish you was a child like everyone thought you was" He says as he rolls his eyes at me but licks his lips when he sees a smirk on my face.

He moves me around so now we are flush to flush his body against mine. A gasp left my lips at his moves.

" and you know I wish you didn't kidnap me and is such an asshole but looks like no one gets what they want." I say rolling my eyes and putting both of my hands on his chest with a smirk on my face as I push him.

••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading💕
Vote and comment❤️