TIME TO GO

⚠️ WARNING~ RAPE, SUICIDE ⚠️

AURORAS POV:

" fuck you ANGELO RICCI"

His whole mafia points their guns at me, as I laugh at them like a mad woman.

" bitches y'all shoot then you all will be next." I say with a eye roll.

I look at Angelo I didn't shoot him in the heart, cause I just couldn't.
But I shot him in the stomach, he isn't on the floor cause this bitch is used to getting shot.

Fucking hoe as bitch!

They still are pointing their guns at me, but I hear the door open, and i turn to see who it is.

" daughter!" My non bio father says to me with sarcasm laced in his voice.

Before I can speck I see my bio family come in as well, with Lorenzo, ace and Louis.

" ohh and if it isn't my lovely father!" I say with fake happiness laced in my voice.

" I came here to speck to you." He said with so much hatred.

" And the fuck You want to talk to me about?" I say with a hint of curiosity.

I look at Angelo that's holding his hand on his stomach where the bullet went through, then I see a doctor behind him coming in to help him I guess.

Of course that bitch got a whole doctor here.

" I just came here to tell my whore daughter that you deserve death, and let's not forget your whore ass mother, and how I raped her, and abused her, god I wish I could repeat everything over and, over again , and to say I was going to do the same to you, god how abusing you was amazing, especially that night where you were on the floor and couldn't get your ass up at the right time, and saw your whore mother dying, it was all your fault you couldn't get your ass up, but that truly was the best day of my lif-" he spoke in so much pride, but was cut off by me.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

After seven shots straight to the heart, he lays lifeless on the floor completely bloody as if its a blood bath.

I have blood all over me I look like a monster, I was in complete shock, thinking of what he said.

" I raped her"

" Whore mother"

"I wish I could repeat it agin"

" how abusing you was amazing"