PARTYING

AURORAS POV:

( Auroras dress)

( Auroras dress)

I look in the mirror one more time to make sure I look like a baddie and let me tell you I LOOK FUCKING HOTTT AS SHIT!!! God you created a beautiful human!

After my little hype up section I make my way out of the bathroom Ray told me to get ready in. I make my way to the living room only to find all 4 of them there looking hot as fuck!

 I make my way to the living room only to find all 4 of them there looking hot as fuck!

( what their wearing)

We all make our way to the car and they all are acting weird as hell " what the fuck happened I thought you all were happy about the party?" I say kinda confused as to what just happened.

" god you look hot as fuck Aurora!" Says ray in a shocked way. " I know but thanks, god has his favorites and looks like you all had the pleasure of getting to see one of his favorites *cough* me! *cough*." I say honestly to them.

Everyone just literally laughs or shakes their head aka ace he's the only one that just shakes his head. Other than that it was quiet as hell I didn't like it.

The quietness makes me remember the yelling the pain the begging the nightmares. The quietness was once my safe place but now it's my darkness it makes me feel dead it makes me feel things , think things even. I need me a drink.

••••••••••••••••••••

We've been at the party for about an hour now and I've had about 8 tequila shots and some vodka of course straight.

I'm now dancing around I feel dizzy and sweaty as hell but I  brush it off I'm here to have fun I go to get more shots when I feel a hand come on my waist and pull me in to a chest.

I look up to see who only to be met with ace looking at me with concern "yo- you knoww your reallly tall!!." I say looking at him and laughing thinking it's the funniest shit in the world and I try to leave and take his hands off my waist. But it only makes him tighten his grip on my waist.

" you need to stop drinking, and you need to rest your going to feel like shit tomorrow." He says looking at me and picks me up. " nooo you so-son of a bitch leave me the hell alo-alone listen y-you little b-bitch when I-I see your m-mom I'm g- going to have a little t-talk with he-her." I yell at him but all I see is his lips forming in to a smile.

" I d-don't feel s-so go"- before I could finish what I was trying to say I feel my organs wanting to come out and I want to throw up.
And that's exactly what I do.

I throw up in the toilet because apparently ace brought me here because he knew it was going to happen.

I can feel someone holding my hair which was ace another person making sure the door was closed and no one was inside which was Damon, and Ray was getting me water while Kingston went to get the pills.

I get up and wasn't able to walk for shit but before I could fall I feel someone's hands on my knees and back carrying me bridal style and I look up to see it's ace.

" thank you." Is the last thing I say before I welcome the darkness.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks so much for reading what you all think?
Please vote and comment 💕💕
Love you all 😘🤧✋