THE GUYS

AURORAS POV:

I look at Lorenzo and he is just smirking while putting his hand around my waist

" what the fuck I told you I didn't want them to find me when you fucking kidnapped me!!" I yelled at him while everyone's damn attention is on us.

The guys all come up to us but before they could come in front of me I go up to his face and slap Lorenzo full force.

Why?

Because I really, really wanted to and it felt so fucking good.

Everyone was in shock because I slapped the " most feared man" looking ass bitch in the face
Everyone expect ace and Lorenzo of course he saw that coming and ace I'm not sure why he wasn't?

Luca being the most mature one of us steps up and specks.

" guys this is not the time nor place let's get a car and go to the wear house." He says as we all walk out. Me being in front and the guys on either side's of me.

" your going in my car, Come." Says Lorenzo as I go and get my phone out and call my assistant that's here, as they are distracted by all arguing and glaring at each other.

" I need my car asap!" I say and end the call.
But now I just need to distract them longer.

" why did you leave?" Says ace in an emotionless voice.

" why do you even care?" I say getting annoying from them all.

" listen I know there is more to why you left then what your going to say, but why the fuck are you with him?!" Says Louis as he comes up to Lorenzo as Lorenzo just has a smirk and his eyes light up with amusement?

" what the fuck Is so fucking amusing?" I say looking at him as I take his gun out from his waist where he has his belt, and shoot at a person behind him that's wearing all black but it's not only him there's more.

My car comes in, god I have been waiting for this time to kill some bitches! The red angel me is out and ready to kill!!

Finally I'm back to me.

•••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading ❤️
Comment and vote💕
What's your thoughts?