KIDNAPPED

AURORAS POV:

 I feel like shit, My head hurts, What the fuck happened?

I rub my eyes as I open them, I look forward and just see I'm in a house more like a mansion. I look to the side to just see some guys looking at me.

Oh shit I'm kidnapped, This is going to be fun!

I look at the guy that's in the middle and I remember him, What the fuck that's the store guy.

" what the fuck am I doing here you asshole!" I say to him as I get up a little to fast because everyone is spinning.

" who the fuck are you?"I say to him as I sit back down so I don't fall.

" the real question is who are you?" He says as if trying to read me, The fuck is wrong with this guy?

"I'm Barbie nice to meet you." I say I as I pull my hand out to shake his hand, As they all light heartedly laugh well everyone but him.

But he doesn't put his hand with mine instead a guy next to him puts his.

" nice to meet you my name is Francesco" the guy that put his hand in mine says.

" if you want me to say the truth I can't say the same to you." I say as I look at him and at the guy from the store.

" I like her!" Says a guy that's next to Francesco.

" yeah I like me too." I say as I roll my eyes.

" what's everyone's name so I can stop calling you store guy." I say to store guy as I look at him but he has been looking at me The Whole time.

" I'm Luca" says the one that looks more professional.

" you already know me I'm Francesco" he says as he smiles at me

" I'm Marco and we are going to besties." He yells like a little girl.

" are you guys stupid or what? why the fuck you all telling her your names!" Says that bitch, From the store.

" because as Marco said we are going to be besties!" I say with fake excitement as I roll my eyes at him.

" yesss it's final I love her!!" Says Marco as he acts like he is dead on the floor.

" why do half the mafias want you?" Says store guy as he looks at me dead serious.

" ohh so this is about bitch 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 I get it now!" I say with realization in my tone.

They all look a bit confused and also interested as to what happened to me to speak of them like that.

" and what exactly do those bitches want?" I say as I lean back on the couch because I'm getting really dizzy but I can overcome it.

" they want you!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you for reading 💕
Vote and comment❤️