MY NAME IS

AURORAS POV:

" I'm the original Italian mafia" Store guy says

" what you mean your the original Italian mafia?" I say really fucking confused.

" Shut up let me finish then you can speck." He says sounding really annoyed of me.

Like bitch you shut the fuck up, But I didn't say that because I want to know.

" my bad damn" I say as I put my hands in the air as store guy rolls his eyes.

" as I was saying I am the leader of the original Italian mafia. Why I'm saying original? Is because in the whole world there are two Italian mafias my mafia has been ran faster and before the other one. My mafia was and still is the number one mafia in the whole world and then comes the Arab mafia and second comes Italian mafia.

We aren't the best of friends but we get down to business when needed. But as known my mafia is the most feared from all mafias and everyone that doesn't know that I'm in the mafia fears me the same way but worse. And now it's your turn tell me everything." He says as he looks at me

Wow that was unexpected. Wait he said he's that most feared guy and mafia in the fucking world. What the actual fuck.

" wait how old are you?" I say looking at him

" I'm 19 now tell me what did you get yourself into?" He says but I know he's curious as fuck it's in his tone even.

" we'll long story short you guys know the Arab mafia princess?" I say to them.

" yeah she's like a kid I never seen her well no one has but we all just heard of her." Says store guy as Luca, Francesco, and Marco all nod their heads.

" yeah well I'm her and why does everyone think I'm a fucking kid?" I say as they all have a look of shock on their face's.

" h-how?" Says Marco
" what?" Says Francesco as Luca is just staring at me.

" okay shut the fuck up." Store guy says to the guys and then looks at me and specks " keep going."

" I'm going to make this short so listen up, My name is Aurora grey I'm the Arab mafias princess and all those mafias want me because I ran away and moved here they don't know I'm here and I would love to keep it that way! That's all." I say to them as they all nod in understanding.

" why did you leave?" Says Luca looking a little too interested.

" reasons." Is all I say to them to understand that I don't to speak about it.

" how old are you?" Says store guy

" 17 why?" I say back

" I'm going to leave!" Says Luca as Francesco and Marco get up too and say they are leaving as well.

" good night." They say As me and store guy nod our heads at them.

They leave and store guy comes closer to me.
What the fuck is this bitch doing?

" I know there's more to you then you let out." He says as he puts my front hair pieces behind my ear and he's just looking at me.

" you should get out of that dress." He says as he puts he's hand on my thigh and moves his head to the crack of my neck.

What the fuck is he doing like damn bitch I know I'm hot but damn, I don't know why he's doing this.

" you should get sleep and tomorrow I can see what I can do to get you clothes but until then I will give you some of my clothes. Come on." He says as he takes my hand in his and we go to what seems to be his room

" He says as he takes my hand in his and we go to what seems to be his room

( store guys room)

( his bathroom)

" here take this." He says as he hands me a dress shirt. He makes his way to his bathroom and I put his shirt on.

He makes his way out and looks at me up and down and walks slowly towards me and puts one of his hands on my waist and the other one on the side of my face as he moves his head to the crack of my neck

" you look so gorgeous with my shirt on." He whispers in my ear as his lips softly touch my ear and goosebumps take over my body.

Why is he doing this what has got into him?
But I have to admit he's hot as fuck and seems to take over my body by the simplest ways.

He softly kisses my neck once and whispers in my ear with a smirk on his lips.

" Lorenzo" he says as his hot breath is airing my neck.

••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you for reading.
Vote and comment💕