LAST BREATH

AURORAS POV:

Im in a cell and have been in here for I don't know how ever long

But ever since I've been here, the guards would just come and slap me or punch me in the face, you might be wondering "why aren't you fighting back?" The answer to that is because I'm tied down to a chair, I broke them a couple of times but they keep making them tighter and tighter.

I'm now just sitting in this damn chair and looking at the wall, I have to get out of here!
I can't rely on anyone.

I have a baby now, no matter what it takes I'm keeping it safe, I have to!

I hear the cell door locks opening harshly, I look to the door and see that bitch that took me, what was his name again I have no damn clue, but he's the son of that cunt that I killed!

Yang bai's son!

" well fuck look at you!" He says to me as he smirks.

" I know I look fucking good say Mashallah" I say as I roll my eyes at his dirty ass.

" you might be wondering why you are here if I didn't make my self clear when I took you" he says as he sits down in a chair that one of the guards has brought in.

" we get it, you are here to " make me suffer!" We get it! Now that you are done with your little speech, I want to leave, oh and love next time y'all wanna kidnap the red Angel make sure you tighten the ropes real good!" I say as I get up from the chair and kick one of the guard in the face and take his gun and shoot him,and the other guards as well, all in the hearts.

I look at that bitch in the face and shoot him in the heart, as I do so I have a feeling of throwing up.

Nope not yet I have to get the fuck out of here!

I go out the cell and shoot at everyone I see, I run out to what seems to be the woods, I run and run, as almost 50 guards are behind me.

I need to live I have to, not for me but for this child, I have to!

I keep running and then I see a guard, and I kill him, but check him for his phone , after I find it, I take it and run, but I feel light headed, I look at my thigh and there's a bullet in my thigh, fuck!

I have to get the fuck out of here, I look behind me and see guards everywhere and then I take the gun I have and start shooting, but bullets were flying from everywhere, I run for a bit more until I can't anymore.

I sit behind a tree and try and find anything to stop the bleeding that's on my thigh, but there's nothing, until I look around and find I little scarf, I tie it on my thigh very tightly, I close my eyes as I do so.

After I'm done with that, I take the phone out and put In Angelo's number, I call him and he answers on the second ring, " who th-" I cut him off.

" Angelo it's me Aurora, I need you to listen to me, they kidnapped me and I have no idea where I am, but I need to tell you something, I'm pregnant with our baby, I found out I don't know when but when I texted you, and told you that we need to talk that's what I needed to tell you, I love you! So much, if I don't make it, I need you to be happy I need you to be you and open up to others, I need you to not blame yourself because it wasn't your fault, I need you tell everyone that I love them too, I don't want any of you guys to blame yourselves for this, and Angelo me and our baby we both love you so much my love and miss you I love you!" I say as I cry in pain, and hang up, I can't bare to listen to anyone of them, that would make it even worse.

I get up again and run, I kill about 12 and there's still so many left, god how am I going to get out!

••••••••••••••••••••••••
ANGELOS POV:

••••••••••••••••••••••••ANGELOS POV:

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AURORA!

" we know she killed him, but why would anyone even care?" Lorenzo says as I look at him and punch over and over again.

" NO THIS IS NOT THE TIME ANGELO!" Says Mitchell Auroras father.

" I NEED TO FUCKING FIND HER!! DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT SHE JUST SAID! SHES THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, NOW SHES FUCKING PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD THATS OUR CHILD, I CANT FUCKING LIVE WITHOUT HER WHAT CANT ANYONE FUCKING UNDERSTAND!" I say as I punch the wall repeatedly.

" I'm tracking the phone that she called us from, and it's in the U.S Shes in America we have to find her, and now!" Says Giovanni as he gets up.

We all go to my jet and take off.

I WILL FIND YOU MY LOVES!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AURORAS POV:

I run more and more but then I feel, a shooting pain coming from my stomach, no!

"NO!"

I yell out and then I feel another shooting pain, and more bullets  in my stomach, as I fall to the floor, the floor is covers with my own blood that's spilling like a waterfall.

I lay down on the floor, I look up at the sky it was once something I loved looking at, but this seems to be the last place I will be taking my last breath.

It was once blue, then it became like black dots everywhere, and like they say darkness overtakes the light, and that's exactly what it did, I took my last breath but made a wish.

My family, and friends to be happy!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THANKS FOR 20K!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL🤧