IM SORRY

ACES POV:

She's moving around as if she's having a seizure she keeps yelling "MOM WAKE UP"

And the only thing running though my mind is to wake her up, she needs to wake up.

But before me or anyone can wake her up she wakes up with sweat covering her entire body as well as her own blood.

God how I want to kill that bitch Louis he has to wait and see I will skim him alive that fucker just has to wait!

" water." Aurora says so quietly you wouldn't believe she was the red Angel. I go to get her water but Damon already gave her some.

" how are yo"- I was speaking but couldn't even finish because of that bitch Louis " listen I want to apologize for wha"- he was speaking but is cut off by Aurora standing up and punching him in the face.

" your apology you can keep it and now tell me did you kill your dad because I know you only did that to me because he wanted me gone, and you wanted to gain his trust I get what you did but Fuck you." She says with absolutely no emotions in her voice whatsoever.

" yes I killed that son of a bitch but how did you know all of that?" Louis asks " because she is the red fucking Angel she knows and does anything and everything.!!" I say while I look at her to read her face but there's no shock or anything it's as if she knew we was going to find out.

" took you long enough I thought you were smarter then that." She says " anyways I need all of you guys out or I will kill you one by one and you know I will don't ever doubt me!" She says with a wink and leaves to her room.

" what the fuck she's THE red Angel???" Says that stupid ass Louis. " no way!! Bitch didn't you just hear what we said?!" I said with sarcasm in my voice.

If she thinks we are leaving her after all of that shit we found out she's out of her god damn mind, and fuck she needs to rest.

••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading!!
What did you all think of this?
Love you all make sure to vote and comment💕