WE ARE LEAVING

AURORAS POV:

" I WIN!!!!!" I yell out as me, and Alec and the guys all make our way to the front gate of the school

" how did you learn to fucking drive like that?" He says all seriously, as all the guys look like they wanna burst into laughter but don't cause we are in school now.

" I'm just talented" I say as I get off my bike and take my helmet, and shake my head so my hair can go back to how it was.

I look up to see everyone's eyes on us

" wow we have a lot of fans here I guess." I say sarcastically as I look at the guys as Lorenzo speaks.

" yeah well me and all the guys actually used to go to this school, but shit happened." Lorenzo says as he points out to all the guys including ace.

" so you guys actually could handle going to school together?" I say sarcastically to them.

" yes isn't that crazy!" Says ace as he rolls his eyes.

" we are going to leave today we just wanted to come along and drop you off." Says Ray as he points at Damon, and Kingston.

" wait really?" I say as I look at them, with a little sadness in my eyes.

" yeah and we are leaving too." Says Luca as he looks at me as  Francesco, and Marco come up to hug me, and I return it.

I do the same with Ray, Damon and Kingston, we say our goodbyes, as they all hop in to their cars and leave.

" well I guess it's only us four left, now let's get in to that damn school and get this shit over with." I say as I look at Lorenzo, ace and Louis.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for how short it was😅
Who do you think the love insert is?
Vote and comment💕
Thanks For reading 💕