A NEW START

AURORAS POV:

"Aurora?" Says Romeo as he looks fucking stunned

I look at my whole family and they are speechless, until I see Romeo running up to me with his long ass legs, when he reaches me he and engulfs me in his long ass hands, I smell his cologne and it makes me feel so much love, and protection.

" god I missed you so fucking much." He whisperers in my ear, and lets go of me he looks at me up and down with a sad smile.

" you've grown up so much, god this time you aren't going anywhere, or Imma fucking kill you myself!" He says as he kisses my forehead.

As I was going to speck to him, he was pulled away from me, and Emiliano engulfs me with a hug, and so does Alec and Matteo they all take turns hugging me, and saying a " i miss you" speech.

After they were done I see Giovanni with tears in his eyes as he runs up to me and wraps his hands around me and I put my hands around his torso.

" I missed you so much la mia principessa" he whispered in my ear as I feel something wet on the side of my cheek, he pulls back and he has tears in his eyes, I take my hand and with my  palm I place it on the side of his cheek and with my index finger I wipe his tears.
(Translation- my princess.)

"Anche tu mi sei mancato fratello." I say back to him as I take my hand away from his cheek and look at my father, who is in a state of shock it seems.
(Translation- I missed you too brother.)

He comes up to me and hugs the living shit out of me damn bitch chill you finna ruin this beauty!

" mia adorabile figlia sei tornata!" He says as I shake my head up and down in a "yes" manner.
(Translation- my lovely daughter you're back!)

He pulls away, as he does so he smiles at me, I look at him and smile back.

" but here's the thing father I never actually left." I said with a wink, as I did so I hear the door opening.

I turnaround and see Angelo, the love of my life, he looks at me and I look at him something seems to flash though his eyes which seem to flash of pain.

Pain we all go through it, some have it more then others, some deserve it, some don't, all in all pain fucks you up, no matter how much you wanna be happy, pain just fucking ruins it, it makes you understand the world isn't all rainbows and butterflies, no actually it's not that at all its fucking dark, dark as fuck, where it's just you coming to this world and feeling pain until you leave.

He stops in his spot and then all I feel are hands around my waist and I'm being lifted off the ground, and spanned around.

" You are alive, amore mio oh quanto mi sei mancato!" He says as he stops spinning me around but has his hands on my waist.
(Translation- my love oh how I missed you!)

He takes his hand and puts it on my left cheek and with his other hand he takes the hairs that have fell off and on my face and puts them behind my ear, I look up at him and I tear up, he has tears in his eyes as he speaks.

" my love, w-what happen to you? Whatever happened I will never let that happen to you again, i will be there for you, I promise you that I will be there for you, you are the love of my damn life, i will fucking kill for you, I promise you I will make you happy, I missed you so much!" He says as he wipes my tears away with his large tattooed hands.

He hugs me and whispers something that seems to be like he's talking to himself "ti prometto che ti terrò al sicuro amore mio"
He says it so softly and quietly that if someone was to breath a little too hard you would miss it.
(Translation- I promise you I will keep you safe my love.)

He looks down at me and kisses me it was soft, as his lips connected with mine, it was slow but very passionate, we pull apart and smile, and then I remember that we not alone.

I look up and everyone is looking anywhere but at us.

" um, yea so what happened?" Says Damon as he sits down on the sofa.

" okay I'm going to tell you guys everything from start to finish, but first I'm going to introduce you all to my someone." I say as I look at selma and that grabs everyones attention well mostly ace, he's been looking at her ever since he saw her,

I fucking shippppp!!

" this is selma Muratovic, she's Bosnian, she's an assassin that goes by "silent light" she's the one that saved me and she's also my bestie" I said as they all greeted her and she just looked at me with an " bitch why they all looking at me" look.

I turned around and spoke again " oh and ace, she's single." I say with a smirk on my lips and that's when hell broke lose.

Selma came running behind me with a shoe and me running up and down the stairs, while everyone was just looking at us with amusement in their eyes, and as they laughed at us.

I looked at selma and we both just burst out laughing.

I think this is a new start.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SELMA MURATOVIC    Age:21

Assassin name " the night light"Has a thing for ace *instant blush emoji*

Has a thing for ace *instant blush emoji*

(A/n there's a lot about her you will find out later on)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THANKS SO MUCH FOR 23k!
Let me know what you guys think of This book so far, also what do you want to happen next, or someone's pov?