HELMET

AURORAS POV:

" in a count of 3 you go!" Says the guy that's in front of mine and the other races bike's

A girl comes to the front, wearing a small crop top, and booty shorts, with high heels, as she's holding a black and white flag.

"ONE!..."

"TWO!..."

"THREE!!!!!!!"

I speed off being the first one off, making the others behind me.

This feels amazing, the lights of the building at night, the feeling of being on top of the world just by speeding, and seeing everything flash right before your eyes

It makes me feel free!

Everything that's in my head, is gone. Somehow racing makes me feel like I'm myself, just on my motorcycle speeding down the streets at night as I throw my hands up in the air.

It feels fucking AMAZING!!!

I see #9 coming close to me but he's too late as I'm turning, speeding, and drifting. Having the time of my life.

It feels like old days, where I would just race, and have fun.

But as I'm getting close to the finish line, I wonder why my bio " father" is here?

What the fuck is happening without my knowledge?

I pass the finish line and drift, as I stop and hear the Announcer specking though the mic.

" AND THE WINNER IS......#3 ALSO KNOWN AS THE RED ANGELLLLL. THAT HAS COME FROM AMERICA!!!!!!!!" He says loudly as everyone is cheering and yelling.

I get off my bike and go to the back where I go to get my money, but as I do so I see Lorenzo, coming in hot!!

" what the fuck!" He says angrily.

" what the fuck is what?" I say in an bored emotionless tone.

" you could have gotten hurt!" He says as he looks at me up and down.

" bro, you acting like I've never been in a race, I'm the god damn red angel!" As I roll my eyes at him and get my money, and put it in my pocket. As the guy that gave me my money leaves.

He comes close to me and pushes me to the wall, as he looks at me dead in the eyes as his hands are on my hips.

" don't fucking call me "bro" love that's not my name nor do I like it, I prefer babe, baby and especially my love." He says as his head was on the crack of my neck as he whispered in my ear, as his hot breath fanned my neck, which for some fucking reason was hot but I would never tell him that.

" you know? I never asked!" I say sarcastically as I push him off but this fucker won't fucking move!

" love, you don't have to tell me anything I can read your mind." He says with a smirk on his god like face- what the fuck has gotten into me?!

" back the fuck off!" I say as I push him off but I can tell he moved, as he was very light to push. as I go to leave I stop as I hear him say my name.

" Aurora." Says that asshole. My name sounds good coming from him. Which is pissing me the fuck off!

I turn around as I look at him holding my helmet I took off as we are in a private place where no one comes in only when you get your money but they leave when they are done.

" I think you forgot something?" He says sarcastically as he holds my helmet in his hand.

I go up to him to get it but this bitch hold it up, as I jump to get it from him, he holds my waist and puts his head on the side of my face as he speaks softly.

" a kiss and I will give it back." He says with a little smirk on his pulp pink lips.

" how about no!" I say as I try to get it again, but fail!

" okay then go out showing your face to everyone." He says as he try's to roll his eyes, but looks fucking mental, which makes me laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" He says confused as I'm dying of laughter.

" y-you l-l-look mental!" I say in between laughs.

As I slowly stop I look at him and see him just looking at me with a small real smile on his face.

He seems to come back to himself as he clears his throat.

" here get out of here and be safe love." He says as he hands me my helmet and he kisses my cheek and leaves.

As I'm just standing with my helmet in my hand as I am fucking confused as to what the hell just happened?!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks so much for reading💕
Vote and comment❤️
WHOS POV SHOULD I DO NEXT?!