GYM

AURORAS POV:

We are in the cafeteria right now

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We are in the cafeteria right now. I'm sitting down with the guys as Damon went to get food for us.

" I never knew you where good at art." Says ace as he looks at me and that grabs all the guys attention.

" yeah well there's a lot you don't know about me and no time soon." I say matter of factly as I go back to texting my assistant about my missions that are coming up.

" you know that painting was dark. You are more then what you give off." Says Kingston as he looks at me.

Louis seems to be just staring at me as if he is trying to read my soul, I don't like that they are all acting like they care.

There's no reason for them to act like this and I don't want nor need anyones pity they can keep that shit to themselves.

I get up not wanting to be next to them anymore I want to leave but I have to stay it's my first day.

" where are you goi"- I cut ace off by just leaving the cafeteria and making my way to the school lobby to get to my car.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm in my car and I went to take a little detour of the city cause why the fuck not and was blasting some music.

Music has its way of calming me down. And that's something really hard to do.

I'm now making my way to my apartment to get my gym clothes and head back to school.

•••••••••••••••••••••

I make it to the schools locker room and go change into my gym clothes I brought with me.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Auroras gym clothes)

I make my way out of the girls locker room. And the first thing I see when I get to gym is everyone coming out the locker rooms and making their way to the basketball court.

 And the first thing I see when I get to gym is everyone coming out the locker rooms and making their way to the basketball court

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( the gym)

I go get my phone but am stoped by a hand on my wrist. I look up and see all the guys looking at me with what looks to be worry?

" why did you leave?" Says Louis as he looks at me so deeply.

" because I fucking wanted to!" I say as I take my wrist from his hold.

" che cazzo nasconde?" Says ace as he looks to be angry.
( what the fuck is she hiding?)

I'm getting fucking pissed why can't they just leave me the fuck alone!?

" quello che cazzo nascondo è suora che sono affari tuoi!" I say looking at him with nothing but anger.
( what the fuck I'm hiding is nun of your fucking business!)

I want to punch someone so bad. If someone says one more thing I'm knocking them the fuck out!.

They all have a look of shock. I couldn't give two shits if they are in shock or anything for that matter.

I want to punch someone so bad, Everyone needs to go their own ways, This all lasted too long for my liking.

Remember Aurora don't break your walls because in the end you will be the one broken,
I say to myself.

" oh look who it is!" Says a bitch from behind me, I turn to see who it is, and it's that bitch from the mall again.

" shut the fuck up before shit goes down I'm warning you now that the only place you will be seeing is the fucking hospital room!" I say as I move away but I really want to punch her and she does exactly what I wanted her to do.

" your a ho"- before she can say anything I bring my fist up to hit her square in the face which lands her on the floor and I give her a little bit of time to get up but nothing she doesn't get up she just crying and yelling on the floor and it's giving me a headache, so I punch her in the face again and that knocks her out and her nose is bleeding and there is blood everywhere.

I stand up right and see the guys running up to where I am and they all seem a bit mad and sad even. I don't care I'm leaving.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading💕
Vote and comment❤️