HOSPITAL

EMILIANOS POV:

" SHE HAS NO PULSE!" Yells Angelo as he has Aurora in his arms

" what the fuck do you mean she has no pulse?!" I say angrily as I move to take her from him, but he just runs out the door.

" WE HAVE TO TAKE HER TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL FUCKING IDIOT THATS WHAT HE MEANS!" Says Louis, I look back at him and go to fucking punch the shit out of him, but am stopped by my dad.

" NO, it's not the time Emiliano." He says as he runs to get in the car.

I go to my car and so does everyone else, i step on the gas and speed down to the mafia hospital.

I get out my car after, about a 15 minute car ride that turned into a 5 minute one, we finally get there.

I get out my car and see Angelo holding Aurora in his arms and rushing her to the hospital, we all go in as well and I look at everyone, they all look worried.

" SHE NEEDS TO FUCKING LIVE AND IF SHE DOESNT IM KILLING EVERYONE HERE YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" Yells Angelo as he is holding the doctor by his shirt and punching him, but he's holding his self back because that doctor isn't dead.... Well not yet.

The doctor then takes Aurora into the ER room with nurses following him.

Me and my brothers all sit down on the chairs as I look around I see Angelo punching the wall, as ace is looking at the wall with anger, and I look at Louis that is lost in his thoughts, as My dad is on the phone yelling.

I look at the wall and space out lost in my thoughts, why? Why would she do that to herself? Was what her step father say, was it true?? It CANT, no I won't allow that!

My mom, was what he did to her true? I mean we know she passed away but how? He said it was Aurora's fault! Was it her fault? Did she just left our mom die!? God I have so many questions!

Wait! She's the fucking red Angel! What the hell is going on? She's a fucking killer, well a badass one for sure! Everyone is confused but I know one thing we all have in common right now and that is for Aurora to be alive!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ROMEOS POV:

No, no this can't happen she can't die on me she just can't, I just got to meet her after so long I finally got to say my sister after so fucking long, and I could hug her, kiss her, cook for her and go out with her, or even if she has boy problem...

No, no this can't happen she can't die on me she just can't, I just got to meet her after so long I finally got to say my sister after so fucking long, and I could hug her, kiss her, cook for her and go out with her, or even if she has boy problems I'm here.

But she might be gone, no she won't I wont let that happen she won't die, no not now or ever!

I will give her my life if I have to, my sister will not be dead fuck no!!

" Umm..." I look up and see the doctor standing shaking, and looking anywhere but at any of us.

" what??" Says Angelo before anyone gets a chance to speak up.

" w-we need blood." He says as all the nurses are running around the hospital.

" ok we will give you some but hurry!" Says Giovanni.

We all go to give the doctor blood but then we hear something go off.

*BEEEEEP*......

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THANK YOU ALL FOR 15K!😭🤧
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL!♥️
VOTE AND COMMENT!😩