ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ

"Did you really have to put her into a yellow dress, matching yours?" Atlas asks as he looks towards the backseat where Allie is sound asleep

"Did you really have to put her into a yellow dress, matching yours?" Atlas asks as he looks towards the backseat where Allie is sound asleep. "The cheeseball is too young to wear dresses. I mean it looks good, not as drop dead gorgeous as you, but cute."

"Well, at least now the colour of her clothes suit your nickname for her." I cross my arms in front of my chest, making a fake-ignorant sound.

"Cheeseball is an amazing nickname, thank you very much."

"It is not."

"It is."

"Oh, shut up." I roll my eyes at him, trying to appear annoyed but the grin on my mouth says otherwise. "Oh wait, did you just say 'thank you very much'?" I gasp, slapping a hand to my mouth.

"I didn't hear myself say that."

"That is because you're deaf." He shrugs, not bothering to disagree. "Why don't you ever try to disagree when I insult you?"

"That wasn't an insult." His hand lies down on my thigh, giving it a firm squeeze. "But because I'm afraid of more insults. You have a big mouth for someone that's a teeny tiny woman with a sun right over her head."

My eyes snap to his instantly. "But you like that."

"I don't think I ever mentioned 'I want a 1.65 meters short woman with an attitude problem and yet being a ray of sunshine' on the 'create-a-wife' website."

I laugh. "Whoever uses a website like that...they shouldn't have a wife."

"That's called online dating."

I shake my head. "I've had a couple dates with a guy from Tinder, and I don't remember asking for a guy named Ted and he has to be obnoxious and narcissistic. If I could create the perfect husband for me—"

Atlas's eyebrows rise up to greet Pluto. "He would look like what?"

I chew on my bottom lip, trying not to laugh. "He'd be blonde, scrawny, an IT nerd, no tattoo's."

"You're just describing the complete opposite of me, aren't you?"

I nod, grinning.

"I have to sign a few papers and I'll be right back out of there. I won't be long," Atlas says, kissing my lips a couple of times. "I love you, sweetheart."

"I love you too."

He jumps out of the car and sprints right towards his office building.

It's Monday, and like I promised Atlas, we'd go on our long overdue honeymoon. I'm not sure where we're going because he planned it all by himself in just a few days, but I'm truly looking forward to it.