ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

"Athena, could you let Ms

"Athena, could you let Ms. Bloom know that I'm still waiting for an answer? Or could you tell her I'd like to speak to her? So whenever she's got a minute, I'm expecting her in my office," I speak through the phone, tapping my fingers onto my desk.

"I could schedule a meeting?" Athena suggests. I would have her do it, but scheduling a meeting for a two-minutes talk is unnecessary.

Sierra is about 12 weeks pregnant now, and she's still refusing to move in. It's really fucking annoying.

She also tries her hardest to avoid me. The only times Sierra so much to speaks to me is when I stop her from going home and make her give me some information about her pregnancy.

As far as I know, she still hasn't informed Athena. Which honestly surprises me. But it surprises me more that Cody hasn't. Especially after he called to yell at me for touching his sister good six weeks ago.

"I didn't even know she is your sister until she introduced us to one another," I told him, but Cody didn't care. He wouldn't want to see that I never meant to fuck his sister, let alone get her pregnant.

Well, I meant to fuck Sierra, I really did. But had I known she's my best friend's sister, I sure wouldn't have.

Okay, let's be honest, I still would have. But I would have tried everything necessary not to get her pregnant right away.

"A meeting won't be necessary. Just get her into my office, preferably now," I snap.

"Atlas," Athena speaks just as harsh as I'm speaking to her, "Sierra is busy with work. If you want to speak to her, just show up in her office."

I thought about that. But Sierra shares an office with Cromwell. Talking to her there would be more than a mistake. Plus, it's an open floor. Anyone could walk in.

Perhaps she could use a new, less public office. And I have just the idea where that will be.

"Why do you keep asking about her every other day anyway? What's happening?"

I don't answer. Instead, I hang up the phone completely and march right out of my office. Athena tries to speak to me, but I'm not having it. I need to get out of here.

If I spend one more minute running after a tiny blonde woman, I might as well chop off my balls and had them over to her. Frankly, she has me in a chokehold already, so it doesn't make much of a difference.

I don't fucking lose my head over anyone

It's Friday, almost to evening. That makes a good time to leave early and forget Sierra for one night.

I don't quite understand how she dares to ignore me. Probably every other person knowing me wouldn't disobey me. They would never even disagree with me. And yet Sierra doesn't seem to be afraid of me at all.

It is fucking annoying. And still it's... humbling. Sierra is occupying my head three-fourth of the day, and I have no idea why.

As I walk down the street towards the nearest bar, I send Cody a quick text, telling him where to meet me. No matter how mad he is at me still, I know he'll show up.