ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ

How can you tell you've been celibate for a few months? Easy

How can you tell you've been celibate for a few months? Easy. The threat to come without even being inside of the other person.

And that's exactly what's happening right now.

I want this to be about Sierra, make her feel good. I want to pleasure her because that's what you do when you have sex. Sure, it could get you off, too, but it doesn't have to. I won't lie and say I am not going to fuck her once I'm done licking and fingering her slick and perfect pussy. However, that doesn't mean I'll get to finish.

Well, judging by the fact that I'm about to come just parting the flesh of her pussy in a lustful, hungry lick once, I'd go as far as to assume I will end up jizzing. "Definitely sweeter than last year's Christmas cookies."

Sierra moans, her legs opening a bit wider for me. She reaches down, her fingers sliding into my hair, scratching my scalp lightly. I almost chuckle. Almost. Sierra has never given me head scratches, therefore, she might be in more need of an orgasm than I thought. And that I can do. I can make her come on my tongue, lick up all the wetness, taste her sweetness.

Her hips shift as I lick around her clit, tapping my tongue against the nub and push two fingers inside her glistening pussy. The moan that leaves her travels right down to my cock, which is hating me for not just pushing right inside of her and fuck her until we both are satisfied.

I pump my fingers into her as deep as it gets, licking her clit with eagerness, fast, sucking on the bundle of nerves to hear another whimper come from my wife's mouth. Her breath quickens, moans slipping out of her more frequently, fingers no longer scratching my scalp but holding onto my hair for dear life.

"Please," she begs. Her eyes are only half opened, hips shifting with every lick of my tongue, with every new pump of my fingers. She's clenching around them, legs shaking as I press my fingers up to her g-spot, rubbing my fingers against it, not too slow and not too fast.

Her nipples peak through the fabric of her dress, and I wish I could just suck them right into my mouth and make her come by just pinching and sucking on the pink buds.

Her hips jerk, hands tightening, twisting in my hair, thighs pressing close around my head, my name rolling over her lips in a cry of pleasure. Her body grows limb on the bed, and I lick her through her orgasm. She's wet and warm on my tongue, tasting so fucking sweet, I definitely don't need sugar in my life, because I have her.

My cock is throbbing, pressing against my pants painfully, threatening to come just looking at Sierra. Looking at her beautiful face, her flushed skin, her heavily rising and falling chest, her wet pussy, her smooth legs. She's so fucking gorgeous, dying with her being the last thing I looked at would be an honour.