ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

"You're home!" Sierra shrieks in a whispery-tone as I walk into the living room

"You're home!" Sierra shrieks in a whispery-tone as I walk into the living room. She's holding the cheeseball in her arms, rocking her so she'd fall asleep.

"Is she still being stubborn?" I ask, kissing Sierra on the lips before I sit down next to her. She looks so exhausted, I immediately feel guilty for leaving her alone with Allie for hours.

"She woke up after you hung up. Ever since then she's been crying. I have no idea why. She just stopped a minute ago." And just when those words leave her mouth, Allie starts to cry again. "SEE!"

"Diaper?"

Sierra shakes her head. "All clean. I wasted two diapers on her. God, she's so wasteful."

I wrap an arm around my wife, pulling her close enough to the point were our thighs touch. I lean my head against hers, looking down at Allie in Sierra's arms. "I missed you, too," I tell her, remembering the quick words she threw into the call before she hung up on me.

"Sir, you are obsessed." Can't argue with that. I am obsessed with Sierra. Perhaps that's not really healthy, but I don't give a shit. "You know what I realised?"

"Hm?" I hum, still just looking and admiring my daughter while breathing in the scent that is my wife. The woman I love more than I've ever loved anyone.

With my free hand, I tickle Allie's stomach with one finger. A second later, Allie's hand wraps around my finger, holding me in a firm grip. Why are babies stronger than some adults?

"Every single person in this household has sucked on my nipples. Except for me."

I let out a mixture of a sigh and groan, a sound that signals frustration and amusement. "Sierra." I'm pretty sure her name sounded more like a breath than confidence, which her laughter confirms.

"Does me talking about my breasts make you horny?"

"Sweetheart, I have a hard-on the second my body comes even remotely in contact with yours, even just the thought of you gets me hard as a rock."

Suddenly, Sierra hands Allie over to me, shaking out her arms before she lays a hand down onto my crotch, feeling my erection through my suit pants.

"Sierra, you need to stop," I tell her, though feeling her palm against my hard-on is the last thing I want to stop feeling. Apart from my love for her, but I highly doubt that's ever going to leave my body. "There's a baby in my arms."

"I really miss sex, you know." She let's out a groan, falling over on my lap ever so dramatically.

"Sweetheart, I doubt we have time for it. With all of cheeseball's crying and your sleep deprivation, you should use the deep-sleep moments of Allie's to get some rest yourself."

"I am not sleep deprived," says Sierra while yawning. I raise my eyebrows at her, calling her out on her bullshit without having to use words. "Can we go to the park? I think Allie could use the air."