XV: Double Date

Ryujin's POV

We're on our way to the restaurant Winter texted. I didn't wake up on time so we're a little late and she said Karina's already there. We reached the place after a few more minutes and saw Winter waving at us.

"Omg," Karina said when she realized it was Yeji.

Yeji also recognized her so she hugged her back when Karina did. The world is small indeed.

"I still don't know your name,"

"I'm Yeji." Yeji said then looked at me so i gave her a thumbs up saying she did well. They both sat down.

"I'm Ryujin btw," i introduced myself. She took my hand for a handshake.

"She's my girlfriend." Yeji said and i can't help but to smile. She always catch me off guard when she does things like this.

"Are you Winter's girlfriend?", Winter couldn't help but to cough hearing Yeji's statement and i can see how surprised Karina is.

Karina didn't know how to answer but the waiter arrived to get our orders. Great timing. I shook my head while smiling because of what just happened. I'll tease Winter about this when we get home.

"Should i apologize to them for asking that?" Yeji whispered beside me.

"Mmhm,"

"I want to say sorry for that rude question." she said to them. I'm so proud yes.

The two said it was okay and just laughed about it. They took pictures of us as we did the same to them when we finished eating.

We're now heading to the largest amusement park here in the city. I asked Yeji if she wanted to try the extreme rides but it's dumb of me since she's the devil, not afraid of anything. I'm currently with Winter while watching the two other girls riding the swan boat.

"How's it going with Karina?"

"We're getting there, man."

"I'm really happy for you Minjeongie" i said to her.

I looked at Yeji who's laughing with Karina as they having a hard time paddling. She had changed so much from the night i met her. I am actually dating the devil what else could i ask for?

We went next to the rollercoaster line. It's weekend so there are many people here today. After almost 20 minutes, we finally get to ride it. I held Yeji's hand because I'm feeling really scared totally opposite of her just being excited.

The rollercoaster slowly went up before going full speed down with the loops before stopping again at the top. My eyes were closed the whole time and all i can hear is the screams from me and them.

After a few seconds, it went again till we reached back the starting point. Whew, finally.

My knees are still wobbling while walking to the ride's exit so Yeji is supporting me. I feel embarrassed.

We decided to do the bump car next since it's near from here. I keep bumping Yeji's car as she tries to fight me till we decided to all go for Winter who's having a hard time controlling her car. We all laughed at her because she's like a kid who's gonna cry anytime soon.

"RJ! Help me! We should team up and beat these two!"

"No thanks, man. This is more fun than your idea." i responded and laughed at her.

----

This day is going really well so far plus I'm with my beautiful girlfriend who sure is having fun. Karina and Winter insisted to order our lunch so we're just waiting for them.