VI: A fine Tuesday

Ryujin's POV

I'm on my way to meet Jisu. I left Yeji at my house and told her to not do anything crazy while I'm gone.

I reached the cafe after a few more minutes of walking. She waved at me excitedly.

"Jisu-ya," i greeted.

"How's your trip?"

"It was great really."

She started telling me all the things she did when she was in Canada. She was so excited that her eyes are smiling too.

"I just wished to bring Bella home, but mom didn't let me."

"How about you, Ryujin?"

I stopped sipping my coffee when she asked that. How am i gonna tell her those crazy things that happened while she's gone? Should i just lie?

"I just ordered lasagna, and ate it with my tangerines." i said then let out a nervous laugh. She nodded at me but seemed that she's waiting for more.

"Uhm i also drank Champagne,"

"Mmhm"

She suddenly looked away that made me look also from my behind. Oh shit. Yeji is here. I tried to hide but now she's here at our table.

"Ryujin." she called me.

"You didn't leave me any food or some cash that's why I'm here."

I can see how confused Jisu is and i know that lying would just make this worse.

"Lia, this is Yeji. Yeji, Lia."

Jisu gave her a smile but Yeji kept her no emotions face. She sat down beside me and took my cake.

"She's a friend of mine. It's kinda long story." i explained.

"She ran away from home and she's gonna stay with me for a while."

"Oh, i see. I hope we could also be friends, Yeji."

Yeji just ignored us and continue to eat. I sighed. When we get home I guess i need to add some rules to our deal. We finished eating and decided to go to our company today.

Jisu invited Yeji to come over. I expected that she'd turn down but she didn't. Now I'm stuck in the middle of these two. We're just quietly walking towards our building when Yeji spoke,

"Ryuddaeng,"

Me and Jisu gave her a confused look but she just rolled her eyes at us. Seriously what is going on with her? We arrived at our office and greeted everyone. I saw Winter with Soyeon eating their lunch.

"Jisu is back!" Soyeon excitedly said. They both stood up to hug her. They looked at me then to Yeji.

"She's Yeji. My friend."

"You're so pretty." Winter said and i can see the gayness in her eyes. I poked her cheek to stop it because it might make Yeji mad.

"I'm Winter by the way."

"Soyeon."

I was surprised when Yeji smiled at them. We all decided to sit down after their introductions. Jisu went to the comfort room while Yeji is sitting beside me.

"You can smile huh?" i whispered. She hit my arm.

"I helped you and the first thing you did was choke me!"

"Oh sorry, i thought you're onto those kind of things." she whispered back. I gritted my teeth for that reply.

"Wait, till i do that to you."

"Ahem,"

I looked at Winter and Soyeon who's also looking at us. I gave them a "what" look but Winter smirked at me. I was about to ask her why but Jisu said something when she came back from the CR.

I looked at Yeji who's currently playing with the small snow globe Felix brought. She's too focused that her eyes looked 1010. I can't help but to smile. I agree that she's very pretty plus that powerful aura every time she glares at me...scary woman.

"Where's Felix?" Jisu asked.

"Oh he didn't go to work today. He said he's meeting a friend." Soyeon answered.

"Ryujin, let's go home now."

The three were shocked when Yeji said that. Okay, more explaining. I told them the same thing i told Jisu earlier. But i know Jisu won't buy it. I'll just tell her the truth when she ask again.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." i said as i was waving my hand.

After we got inside the elevator, i pushed Yeji to the wall. Glad it's just the two of us here.

"I told you to just stay."

"And i told you why i came."

"I'll add some rules over our contract. Would that be okay?" i calmly asked her.

"Fine."

"Good girl." I pat her head. She crunched her nose, cute.

I can't believe she's actually treating me like I'm not a "lowly" human, as she calls us. I can still dominate this relationship. I don't wanna end up dying in case something goes wrong in this contract.

We took the bus but there aren't any seats left so we're both standing. She's not holding on so i told her to. I grabbed her waist so she won't be out of balance. It's also crowded that's why it's better that we stay close.

Our eyes met and I can't help but to avoid it as fast as i could. I can't help but to feel hot in this position with her. 5 more minutes, Ryujin.

We finally reached the stop. We waited for other people to come down before taking our turn. We started walking in the village. My place is not that far from its entrance. I took a deep breath.

I looked at Yeji who's hugging herself. I thought they never get cold? I took off my coat and offered it to her. She wanted to refuse but i was stubborn. She rolled her eyes while putting it on.

"So mean."

The moment we entered my house she ran straight to the sofa to lay down.

"Hey you, Yeji-yah."

"Let's make adjustments to this contract."

She snapped her fingers and the paper appeared. Oh this is gonna be a long night.

--that morning--

Yeji's POV

I nodded at Ryujin who's currently putting her coat on. She said she'll go meet this Jisu girl. I wonder what her relationship with her is.

Since I'm alone, I'm going to explore every part of this house. This will help me more on how humans live with their inventions. I found a black box thing with buttons. I pushed the red one on top and the monitor suddenly went on.

"This won't do," i mumbled.

I've decided to just go where Ryujin is since I don't have anything else to do here. I told her that I'm not going to use any of my power, because I'd conserve it. I lied. It's continually draining. Glad i can track her now by smell.

"Your scent is just..."