V: Contract

Ryujin's POV

"You said you didn't have a name right?" i asked her. We're currently having breakfast. She didn't bother me last night, she's the first one to fall asleep.

"Can i give you?" i asked. I'm scared of how she'd answer. She looked at me. It seemed that she's waiting for the name so i told her.

"Yeji."

She stopped eating and just looked at me.

"Tch." and she continued eating again. This girl. The way she acts makes me doubt everything about the devil thing.

"Are you familiar with how humans once made contracts with demons?"

"Not really."

"Humans used to do that for power and wealth by exchanging their souls for it."

"A lot of humans died during the process, well they contacted high ranked demons that's why."

I got more scared yet she doesn't care and casually tells me all these.

"But since I have the authority, I'll make our contract an exception. I won't take your soul." she said with sa serious tone. I gulped, what am i supposed to say?

"I just need it to be formal so i can stay here without the limitations."

I guess I can't say no to the devil or else she'll punish me nonstop when i die. That's on my mind right now.

"Ryujin-ah, don't worry for i will not hurt you."

I remembered Jisu when she called me that. She's coming back tomorrow. I should get her something.

"I can't go back home, I'm getting weaker each day here. I'm thinking having a formal contract would stop my strength from draining."

"I do need to go back there to take the throne from my evil twin brother,"

"Aren't you evil too?" i asked.

"I never said i wasn't. It's fun to see humans suffer you know? From their own faults. Fucking stupid creatures," i can feel her rage just by hearing her speak.

"Fine, I'll do the contract with you."

"How do we do it?"

"By fucking." she said without showing any emotions. Is she serious?

She pulled me closer to her then put my hands on her waist. I can't look away. It seemed she's hypnotized me. Our noses are now touching each other. I can't move away. I badly want to kiss her now.

"I'm kidding...Ryujin-ah, see it's fun?"

I felt my knees are weak for seconds but i managed to keep standing.

"I just need a drop of your blood."

Just a drop, well that's fine with me. She said she wouldn't take my soul so i guess I'm just really helping her. I know their purpose is to punish bad people.

So i guess I'm not making the wrong choice of helping her taking back the throne. She took out a black knife and made a small cut to my pointing finger. She then gave it to me and asked me to sign a paper.

It's full of characters, figures I don't even know.

"What does it say?" i asked.

"I told you it's just proof that we're bond together for a while, but no limits when it comes to actions. Unlike other contracts they've done in the past."

"So i can treat you as equal?" i asked again.

"I'm doing you a favor, i think it's fair to ask for that."

"Fine."

"Yeji-yah." i teased her. She couldn't do anything about it since we made a deal.

Oh well this might turn out to be more fun that i expected. She snapped her fingers and the knife and paper disappeared.

"I know it's not my business, but i hope one day you can tell me what happened in there." she just gave me her sharp look. Her eyes scream power.

"Now, tour me in your world." she ordered that got me a little surprised.

"I won't use my power, I'm going to conserve it."

I gave her a huge smile. Oh well i hope she'd be nicer as days would pass by.

---

3rd Person's POV

A man with a long blond hair is sitting on the devil's throne. He's furious. Now that his sister is nowhere to be found, the ruler won't still be settled. He looked at his subordinates.

"What did you say to me? A contract was made by my sister, to a human?" he angrily said.

"That's impossible."

"It's impossible she got there. It's more possible that she's dead. I hurt her badly." he then let out a roar that sent echos to the whole place.

"I'll wait for her return."

--author--

Okay i uhh-hello reader(s) ;-; tell me ur feedbacks so far yes.