III: Lost Kitty

????'s POV

I stared at my reflection on the mirror. My wounds are gone and I'm wearing different clothes. I looked back on the girl who took me and lunged on her. Did my twin brother order her to follow me?

I realized she was really having a hard time to breathe. She's really human, not a demon. I backed away then ran fast to the window. I need to get away from here.

I walked and flew to different cities yet i didn't find any portal that leads back to the Underworld. I also feel weaker even though my wounds totally healed already. Maybe it's because it's different here than down there. I stopped in front of a big building with lots of humans going in and out. Everyone is looking at me and i just know they're judging me badly. I'll meet y'all soon and punish you.

I decided to follow a man since I don't know what to do. He entered the "department store". I was shocked of all the things I've seen inside. I can't believe humans are actually capable of building all these. Even though i witnessed their advancement for thousands of years, it's still different when you're actually in it.

"Yes, ma'am?" a human approached me with a smile on her face. I guess i really have to talk to her. I remembered how that woman talk to another one of these lady wearing blue.

"I need something to wear for a date."

"Oh. That's nice, ma'am here I'll show you."

I just followed her and she lead me to the dresses side, as she called it. She offered me the white ones. White wouldn't suit someone like me. I ignored her then went to the ones with darker colors. I picked a black dress that is a little above the knee. The blue lady led me to the fitting room.

"It looks so good on you, ma'am." she said. I started walking away from the store then she stopped me.

"You should pay it at the cashier, ma'am."

Ah yes, humans and their money. How can i forget that? I went back to the fitting room to get that girl's polo since i couldn't afford this. But before i did, a girl approached me. She's about the same height as me. She also has a black long hair, hers is just wavy.

"She's with me." she said to the blue lady. She just nodded.

"Well, I'm planning to gift a stranger today since it's almost Christmas, then i found you." she said then chuckled.

She took the dress' tag and gave it to the cashier. She then smiled at me then gave out her hand. Am i supposed to shake it? This human is nice so i guess i should do it.

"Karina." that's a nice name.

"I'm-"

"No, it's okay if you don't wanna tell me. I hope you have a nice Christmas. Also, that dress is perfect."

I just nodded at her.

"Hey uhm, i need cash."

It seemed that she was shocked when i said that. She then let out a chuckle then opened her wallet.

"How much do you need?"

I was about to say an amount when someone approached her. She's also beautiful like her.

"Karina, uncle Heechul is waiting for us."

She gave her a sigh. She then gave me a paper bill with 1000 amount. She was supposed to say something but the girl already dragged her out of the store.

"SORRYY," the girl shouted while waving me goodbye.

I exited the mall to find that girl who helped me two days ago. I think i couldn't go back home yet so I'll need a place here for a while.

I also bought roasted chicken since I'm feeling very hungry. Being in here sucks. I knew the vendor was trying to trick me about the amount so i used a little power on him. Sigh, this is the problem with humans.

I stopped walking to look at the cats fighting. I stared at them sharply and they ran away.

"I'm tired." i mumbled.

I looked around to see if there's anyone who's gonna see my wings. Glad there aren't any annoying humans. I flew to the nearest mountain I've found. I'm needing more rest when I'm here on earth.

Another night passed so I'm back from finding that girl. I casually walked through the streets still wearing this black dress Karina bought for me. Then i saw her. She's with a girl smaller than her. The girl is clinging on her arm and they seem happy talking about something. Are they in a romantic relationship?

I carefully followed her till they entered a cafe. They kept talking even when their food arrived. Till she looked outside and our eyes met. I can see the shock in her eyes and it satisfies me.

I love our superiority to lowly humans.

When she averted her gaze i immediately ran away.

I went back to the mountain to take a nap. I guess I'll see her again when it's Christmas. I heard that she's spending it alone. 

"Ryujin..."

--author--

Okayy, we're getting close to their 3rd meeting yes kekekeke