XV: Rainstorm

Ryujin's POV

I grinned while remembering what we did last night after we went home from the amusement park. I've been smiling a lot these days, all because of my Yeddeong.

"Woi," it was Jisu.

"Hmm?"

"You weren't listening..." she sighed before repeating everything she said the difference is just i listened now. I agreed to her idea for our next project and she expressed her joy by hugging me. I hugged her back.

The office decided to close earlier than usual since the weather was so bad and we didn't have much work to do. There was a storm coming according to the news. It's very unusual during summer.

"Our Ryujin's birthday is just weeks away,"

"Yeah let's throw her a party!" Felix exclaimed.

"Dude, you always ruin surprises."

"Omy, are we supposed to give her a surprise party????" we all looked at him in disappoinment. How did this guy found a gf?

---

Jisu offered me a ride. The weather is getting worse and i also wanted to bond with her even just for a little time. We were casually talking like the old times. I missed this.

I waved Jisu goodbye and ran fast to my house's door. I need to shower fast because my head got wet from the rain outside. I heard Yeji calling me so i told her to wait for me. She didn't respond after so i guess she obeyed me.

I finished after 5 minutes and went straight to our bedroom. I found Yeji arranging all the polaroids we have on the bed. I laid down beside her to also see our pictures. We look so happy together.

"You look so cute in here," she said while pointing at the one where a tangerine was on my head. She kept showing me the polaroids of mine she really like.

She's like a kid who found a cute toy and wants her mom to buy it for her.

"Why are you so pretty my Yeddeong-ah?" i playfully asked her while pinching her left cheek. I know she's gonna be mad but won't stop me from doing so.

She took the polaroids and put them back to the small box i gave to her last time. She's keeping them all in her drawer including the hair tie i used as a ring to propose.

I just watched as she slowly walked back to the bed. She pushed me to lay down and then she sat on top of me. I caressed both her thighs then I moved my hands to her waist.

"I want to taste you." she checked me out before locking her eyes on my lips. Before i could say anything else she leaned down claiming my lips. I immediately kissed her back, intensely as i felt my body getting hotter.

She went right up to my neck and started sucking on it for a hickey.

"They'd see that tomorrow, Yeddeong-ah," i said to her.

As expected she's insanely good at it. She's the devil yet she brought me to heaven? It was my turn to return the favor.

--

Our knees are both weak we ended up losing balance, sitting down our bed. I'm back hugging her while we both catch our breaths. I leaned forward to ask for a kiss and she gave me one.

I felt so sleepy all of a sudden that i tried to fight my eyes from closing. I'm losing my strength to hold on to Yeji and i can hear her constantly calling my name.

I was already lying down when i heard a faint voice. "Yeji..." I felt her hand touched my face and a tear fell onto my cheek before darkness consumed me.