VII: Whisker Dimples

Ryujin's POV

"What else would you like to add Ryuddaeng?" she really calls me that now huh?

"I wonder where did you get that from."

"You don't like it?"

"It's fine. But to make it fair, I'll call you Yeddeong"

"That sounds like yadong in Korean, but okay..."

Oh well i forgot she could speak all human languages. We're currently talking about our contract. I told her I'll buy her a phone so she can contact me. I was surprised she just agreed on everything that's on my favor. Even the one, "Be nicer to my friends"

"Yeddeong-ah~"

"Hmm?"

"We should shop for your things." i said.

"What? You can't wear my clothes or else I'll have nothing left to wear!"

"Then just go naked, or do you want me to?" she responded. I sighed in disbelief. Oh help me with this girl.

---

We're currently at the mall looking for boutiques that have "sale" in them. I'm still broke because i haven't receive my salary yet. We're casually walking and we're getting stares from people. Someone literally checked her out.

I gave him a glare yet he just smirked at me. Oh well he doesn't know who Yeji is.

Our arms suddenly touched each other that's why a spark happened. That hurts. She didn't even felt it i guess.

"Oh hey, where'd you get the dress you're wearing the other day?" that black one.

"A human gifted it to me."

"Really? You didn't steal it?" i asked then chuckled.

"I tried to. Ahh...what was her name again?"

"Karina~"

Wait, Karina? Don't tell me that's the same girl Winter won't stop talking about. She said she met this girl when they went to a club. She told me about how desperate she is but only got her first name. Poor girl.

---

I'm now carrying 4 shopping bags because Yeji won't help me. These would be enough for her stay with me for--i don't know how long. I decided to leave the bags on the baggage counter. I thought of bringing her to the arcade then eating our lunch.

I held her hand while running to the basketball. I bought 10 tokens since I'm not sure if she'll enjoy staying here for long.

"Yeji, let's have a contest."

"You're seriously challenging the devil?"

"Come on, you should know the word fun you know?" i told her. She ended up agreeing.

I can't stop laughing at her because she's so bad at it. I can't also shoot well because my strength isn't well from laughing. I can feel she's getting really angry and would destroy the machine anytime soon so i hugged her.

"Calm down, Yeddeong," i said while still chuckling.

I gave my place to a person waiting since i won't play anymore. The timer in Yeji's also stopped but the balls are still not back. I told her to just shoot freely. I also got one ball to shoot it. It's the last ball so i gave it to her. She managed to shoot it but she kept glaring at the machine so i guided her out.

We're on the car racing and she looks more competitive. I'm afraid she'll kill me. I said I'll buy her cake if she wins. I inserted the token in mine and taught her to do the same. She's doing okay in driving. Her eyes are really focused. I guess I'll let her win this.

Cake is much more cheaper than if she burns the machine or the whole arcade.

She's smiling from ear to ear when she saw that I'm not still on the finish line. She's satisfied. She's really cute when she's smiling.

"Humans are weak!" she almost shouted.

"Congratulations, Yeddeong-ah," i can't help but to laugh. I admit I'm so happy right now.

"You have whiskers," she said and touched my dimples.

"Ryujin you're a cat."

"No, you are!" i teased back.

"No! You!"

We both laughed after that. I'm glad we're getting closer. I wonder when will she go back there. I hope it's not too soon.

She saw the claw machine and immediately ran to it. They're very cute cat plushies. We only have 1 token left. I gave it to her snd taught her how to play it. Oh well she didn't get it on one try. I mean, who does?

She really wanted one so i bought 10 more tokens. She spent all of it but she still didn't get it. She's pouting while staring at the cats.

"Cute," i mumbled to myself.

"Yeddeong I'll just buy you one okay?" i said. She angrily looked at me.

"No, i want these ones. I want to win in this thing."

I sighed. I bought 30 more tokens. She started playing and seemed to forget about me because she's too focused. I took pictures of her. I'm actually seeing the punisher of sins frustrated over a man-made machine.

I looked around to see other people. Couples, families, some are with their friends having fun. A girl then
approached me.

"Uhm hi, can i ask for your name?" i was a little bit shocked by that. I noticed Yeji also stopped from playing. Did she get it already? Not yet...

I looked at her as she looks at the girl.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know you had a girlfriend."

"Oh-i uhh," i didn't finish talking because Yeji took me out of there. What in the world?

"Just buy me that cat thing." she said without looking at me. Is she jealous or something? I doubt that. She's the devil. I patted her head but she just rolled her eyes at me. She handed me the remaining tokens. We'll use these next time. Yeah, next time.

"Let's go home?"

She just nodded. I'll just order lunch and her cake when we get there.

--author--

Hi! I said I'll update last night but I couldn't coz i am so drunk...ight yeahhh :^)