Epilogue

A few months have passed, The Fantastic Four have officially become New York's number one superheroes. Fighting crime here and wherever they are needed around the world. Y/N has since sold her house to officially move into the Baxter Building with Johnny, she does still do her walks through Central Park saying hi to everyone she had been friends with.

As for her store, she decided to sell it. The price in damages was too great for her to fix and reopen it, as much as it broke her heart, she signed the papers to sell it. With the sponsor money Johnny had made, he was able to buy the top three floors below Reed's penthouse to make more room and upgrades for everyone.

It was peaceful of course but sometimes everyone needed their own space. Y/N would often sneak away to the park or to the balcony to read to herself with Johnny soon joining her. He always claimed he missed her even though they spend every minute together but for him it was never enough.

It was hard on them with Johnny being gone every day or longer, he soon suggested that Y/N should join them when they leave for places outside the states. She agreed and has now visited half the places she has always wanted to go making memories with the love of her life and also her brother.

-- That Morning --

Y/N got up early, making herself hot chocolate to get ready for the day. She was careful not to wake Johnny, he had just come home from a mission the night before and was exhausted. Y/N soon snuck back into their bedroom getting dressed and left to the streets of New York.

As she walked down the street, she passed by what used to be her store and saw it covered so no one could see the renovations being done. Ever since she sold the store, she refused to even walk down the street it was on, too heartbroken to see it but sometimes she would find the courage to do it.

She stood there just staring at the sheet over the building watching men go in and out carrying tools and things when a pair of strong arms wrapped around her making her gasp but relax when she saw who it was.

"What're you doing out here Pidge?" Johnny asked concerned knowing how she felt about this particular area

"I-I just wanted to see it." she took a deep breath "What're you doing awake?"

"I didn't feel you next to me so I got up and got dressed. I saw you walk over here."

She nodded "I was going to go read at Central Park, but come on. I know you're tired-"

"I'll join you..." Johnny softly smiled as she took his arm holding him tight

she looked at the building one last time and started to walk to Central Park

🍁

Y/N and Johnny made their way through the park saying hi to everyone just enjoying their day

Y/N and Johnny made their way through the park saying hi to everyone just enjoying their day. Soon Johnny found a bench, he watched Y/N sit as he went to lay down resting his head on her lap. She pulled out Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Y/N read out loud, one hand holding her book and the other playing with Johnny's now growing hair.