Chapter 16: Love

Y/N and Johnny fell back on one of the couches holding onto each other not wanting to let the other one go. Johnny deepened the kiss taking full control slipping his tongue in as Y/N let out a soft moan as she was trying to take Johnny's wet jacket off. He was the first to pull away, taking off his jacket and throwing it to the other couch that was across from them along with his wet shirt.

Y/N bit her lip watching him as she was breathing heavily, Johnny put his forehead against hers touching the button on her blouse waiting for her to give him permission to undo them. She nodded fast and with no hesitation Johnny ripped her shirt open making buttons fly all over causing Y/N to gasp and giggle as Johnny kissed down her chest.

"I love you..." Johnny said softly against her skin as he was leaving little kisses

"I love you too..." she smiled moving her hands through his wet hair pulling him back up to her lips kissing him roughly

They kept kissing each other breathless. Y/N soon pulled away panting looking into Johnny's eyes

"What's wrong?" he said panting hard

"I-I've never done this before.." Y/N closed her eyes embarrassed

"Hey.." Johnny put his hand on her face "Look at me" he said softly as Y/N opened her eyes looking at him "There is nothing to be embarrassed about. It's ok. We can stop-"

Y/N shook her head and leaned up kissing him softly

"Just be gentle with me please..."

"I promise."

Y/N kissed Johnny softly as he sat up undoing her jeans pulling them off and throwing them to the side. He took a breath as he took her wet underwear off smirking. She could hardly see what he was doing since the lights were off and outside was gray.

"I'll make it worth your while Pidge."

Y/N felt goosebumps come up all over her body as Johnny got on his knees and put Y/N's legs over his shoulders diving in with no warning. His tongue moved all around her clit and folds. He soon had to lock his arms around her hips to hold her still as she was moving around from the pleasure, unable to control herself.

"Oh-- Oh my god!" Y/N was panting hard arching her back moaning loud, unable to control herself. "J-Johnny--" she put her hands down to him grabbing onto his arms hard making her smirk as he grunted the second, she did it.

She felt a knot in her stomach making her a little confused. She's never done this before; well, she's heard stories from others and had read her full share about it in books. Her eyes soon rolled back; her mouth fully open with no sounds able to come out. "Don't- Don't stop please..." she begged as Johnny continued doing what he was doing looking up at Y/N lose her mind as she let go of his arms and gripped the couch cushions coming undone.

"Fuck!"

Johnny pulls away from her enjoying the taste of her and wipes his lips kissing the inside of her thighs gently.

"You did good Pidge... You did good--"

Y/N got up on her knees undoing his belt and pulled his pants down, slipping one of her hands behind his neck pulling him down on her.

"Please..." Y/N begs between kisses "Please.. Please Johnny..." she moans softly

Johnny knew what she meant and took off his pants, throwing them beside hers on the floor. As he moved to kiss her neck, he moved on top of her making her lay back again on the couch.

Y/N nodded as she watched Johnny take his boxers off. She sat up, unhooking her bra, and throwing it to the side. Biting her lip hard seeing how big and hard he was...