Chapter 23: Celebration

It has been two weeks since the whole incident with Victor. Reed and Sue became an item again, Ben and Alicia have slowly started dating, and Y/N and Johnny have been stronger than ever.

They talked and he told her what he did the night of the battle with Victor, and she was proud of him along with a little bit of joy when she found out Rachel became the person, she had always thought she would've. Y/N and Alicia have been secretly planning a celebration for the four of them as a little thank you and for embracing who they are now.

Y/N woke up and got dressed, she had to get a few more things for the party that Alicia had ordered. Johnny has been gone for a bit, he started collaborating with sponsors to get a little extra cash to help with some "upgrades" he claimed. By upgrades he meant making the penthouse Baxter Building a little less Reed and more modern. Y/N soon headed out to start her day, making her way up and down the streets of Manhattan.

"Yes, Alicia and I will be there a little early to finish setting up around 4pm. Don't be late Ernie!" Y/N hung up her cell phone as she headed to the party store to pick up the banner she had made. Brad and Bobby had also been running around buying decorations while planning their wedding and finally setting a date. The three of them soon met up at the boat to let guests on board and decorate.

🍁

Brad and Bobby set the tables, Ernie got the bar and drinks already to go, other friends of Sue, Reed, and Ben had begun showing up. None of Johnny's since he told Y/N everyone from their school were dead to him besides her and Brad.

"Little higher on your side Baby"

Brad and Y/N were setting up the banner as Bobby was directing, making sure it looked good.

"How's that?" he looked up at Y/N laughing

"Perfect baby! Tie it up!"

Bobby clapped as Y/N and Brad laughed. Everything was all set up the only thing Y/N had to do was get them down there with no suspicion... That was the part that was going to be tough.

"Ok guys! Get drinks, snacks will be done soon along with dinner!" Y/N yelled to everyone "I'm going to go get them, be ready to yell surprise!"

With that she left the boat and ran back to the Baxter Building hoping to get there before anyone left.

🍁

Y/N made her way to the elevator and got off on Reed's floor. She did her rounds saying hi to everyone and told them she had made them all dinner plans they could not get out of and to be ready by 6:30. Ben, Sue, and Reed agreed and went to start getting ready although it was only 5:30 they often did get distracted quickly. Johnny was the only one not there or so Y/N thought.

She made her way to their bedroom to start getting ready when she saw him standing there with flowers and the biggest smile on his face.

"JOHNNY!" she screamed and jumped into his arms "Your home!" she said while kissing every inch of his face

"I cancelled all my sponsor meetings and wanted to surprise you. I have plans for us tonight."

Y/N stopped kissing Johnny and got nervous

"What? We can't, I-I made dinner reservations. We can't miss it."

Johnny looked at her knowing something was up but didn't question it.

"Alright, well we can celebrate now then..." he smirked, throwing her on the bed and getting on top of her as she laughed "I haven't seen you for almost a week, I want to show you how much I missed you..."