After Party

Lauren's POV

Y/N and I walk into her dressing room. My sisters have left for the after party being hosted for the contestants and their families at a local club. Considering we were the ones that came to support the Y/H/C woman, she got us on the list to enter. It's impossible for me to tear my eyes away from her. The performance, her outfit, the makeup, all of it fogged my brain. "Lauren, close your mouth," Y/N smirks as she catches my eyes on her. I didn't realize it until she said it, but my lips are parted as I look at her in awe. My cheeks heat up, embarrassed she has caught me so far lost in the lustful emotions flooding through me.

My hand moves to my cheek as I try and cover the blush. "Can you unzip me?" She asks, looking in the mirror as she lets down her hair fully. I walk up slowly, wrapping my arm around her from behind as I use my other hand to run over her side, still enjoying the way the dress fits perfectly over her curves. I ignore her question, burying my face in her neck as my hand travels up and down. My arm wrapped around her grips tighter as she leans away from me but she quickly moves right back in place. "Smile." Y/N laughs as I hear the click of her phone's camera. I shake my head, looking up at her phone. Instead of smiling for the next picture, I kiss her cheek softly only moving back after I hear the shutter sound. Finally giving her what she requested, I smile as she takes one more. "I'm posting these when I'm allowed to." She grins and I roll my eyes, trying to hide the fact that I hope she does post about me online, we tend to keep the majority of our relationship off the internet.

"Will you unzip me now?" She asks again. I shake my head, placing a few delicate kisses on her jaw down to her neck. "No way," I whisper between them. "Baby, we have to meet your sisters. I can't wear this out." Y/N giggles, leaning to the side to give me more room to work with. I can't do it. If I unzip this dress I'll be pushed over the edge, especially with the small moans coming from her mouth as my hands roam over her body. I can't have what I want right now but my kisses get rougher as the thought of taking her right here crosses my mind. What am I doing? I've never considered having sex anywhere outside of our home. Definitely not in such a busy place. I think to myself, stepping back as I try and slow my erratic heartbeat. Y/N watches me closely before walking to the door, making sure it is locked. "Do I have to coerce you into taking it off of me?" She smirks, running her hand across my back as she walks by me, lifting herself to sit on the table in the room.

I try to pry my eyes away as the dress slides higher, exposing more of her thighs. "Baby, what's the matter?" She whispers teasingly. "I-I..." I struggle to get out as I feel the tension rising inside of me. "We can't do what I want here." I finally manage to say, feeling flustered but highly on edge as we hear people moving around in the hallway. "That's ok, love. We have plenty of time to do whatever you want when we get to the hotel. You are staying with me tonight, right?" She smiles as she slides back onto her feet. "Perfect. But I do need your help. I can't wear the dress in public before the episode airs."

I take a deep breath before walking to her as she spins around, holding up her hair. "You look amazing in this." I pout as I slowly pull the almost invisible zipper down her back, exposing her bare skin. "So is this what you were feeling when you watched an old video of mine?" Y/N jokes,  turning to face me as she slides off the dress.  "I make you horny?" She laughs as my face drops in both surprise and defensiveness. "No! That's..." I stop talking as she stands in front of me, wearing nothing but her underwear and tape covering her nipples.  I look at her with wide eyes, unable to finish my sentence. Y/N loving every minute of this.

She slides on some tight jeans, a crop top, and a jacket before looking back at me digging through her bag for something else to change into as well. "Are you trying to kill me?" I groan, looking at her abs peeking out from under her shirt. "Not on purpose, but seeing you being this turned on is definitely amusing," Y/N smirks again letting me change. I pull back on her jacket before she takes my hand and leads me out to the parking lot. She is grinning ear to ear as I sit in the back seat next to her. "What are you thinking about?" I ask quietly, placing my arm around her shoulders. "The fact you have to dance with me in public and not hidden in my studio." Y/N looks over at me happily. "Who said I was dancing?" I laugh at her excited face. "Oh, come on! We are going to a club."

It's no surprise that the studio let the paparazzi know where they were hosting the party. It wasn't an insane amount but there were cameras flashing from every angle as we step out of the car. Y/N is definitely not a fan of the extra attention, almost scowling as she steps out of the car behind me. "And this is why I choose to live in Tennessee." She practically growls. I'm surprised how much her mood shifted just at the sight of them, curious even. Shouldn't she be more used to this? She has been in the spotlight all her life. I take her hand and she immediately holds on tight, practically dragging me through the crowd as she speed-walks inside.

My heart jumps in slight fear that she will be in a bad mood now but she visibly relaxes once the doors close behind us, the music ringing through the building downing out the sounds outside. "You ok, baby?" I ask, moving my face to her ear so she can hear me clearly. I watch as she scans across the crowd. She nods at me with a small smile before leading me over to my sisters on the dance floor.  Wanting to loosen her back up, I start dancing around her as we make it to the others. "Oh, now you want to dance?" Y/N laughs loudly as she watches me with a smirk. "I love to dance with you," I say as I lean back to her ear, knowing my naturally soft voice wouldn't carry well over the loud pop song.

We have a blast, dancing the night away with my sisters. People around us start getting sloppy from the alcohol they've consumed and keep trying to get Y/N to dance with them. She politely declines a few of them but one is pretty persistent. Not taking no for an answer as he moves to dance against her back. My anger flares and I immediately shove him off. Not even considering what could happen, just being defensive of my girlfriend. Y/N turns around to face him, glaring as well until he backs away into the crowd. My hands are balled tightly into fists as she looks back at me. "I can't believe he had the balls to do that," I shout as I step closer to Y/N. I catch the way Y/N is looking me up and down with a glint of amusement in her eyes. She closes the last inch of space between us, wrapping her arms around my waist and swaying us to the beat. I melt into her arms but still feel angry about what just happened. "You're mine," I mumble as I put my head into her neck.

She shouts at Dani that we will be back before pulling me off of the dance floor. Closing the door to the bathroom behind us and she quickly locks it. At first, I don't think much of it but the room starts to spin a little as she walks closer to me. "I'm sorry, I wanted to talk without having to yell over the music or have your sisters overhear me." Y/N grins but her face drops as she sees the color fade from my face. "Lauren? Are you ok?" She asks softly, reaching up and caressing my cheek. I snap back to reality, realizing I had no reason to worry, it's Y/N that's in here with me. I clear my throat as I nod, noticing how hesitant Y/N's eyes are. "I scared you bringing you in here, didn't I?" She says sadly as she backs up and leans against the counter. "I'm ok. Minor panic but I'm fine now." I straighten up, showing her the feelings have passed.

"I'm sorry, love. I wasn't-" She says but I step forward and place my hands on the counter, the Y/E/C woman in between. "I promise, I'm fine. I don't need you to apologize." It's easier to talk now that the music is drowned out. "What was it you wanted to say?" I ask. Her face goes bright red as she shakes her head. "Nevermind now isn't the time for that." She says quickly. "Did you bring me in here to flirt?" I smirk as she sinks back as far as she can in the little space I'm giving her. "Maybe?" Y/N's voice comes out higher than her normal pitch, still scared to upset me. "Let's hear it then. What were you going to say?" I ask, pressing my body firmly against hers. "It doesn't matter. Are you ready to go back out there?" She asks quickly. A sigh escapes my lips as I nod, disappointed that my reaction to her bringing me into this bathroom ruined whatever was about to happen. "Can we just go? I want to talk to you about something." I ask and she agrees, taking my hand as she leads the way out.