Tossing and Turning

Lauren's POV

I've mostly stayed at my house the last few nights. But right now, I'm tossing and turning in my bed, annoyed with the fact that I can't fall asleep. I had a pretty good day today, why can't I sleep? I sigh as I sit up and look around my dimly lit room. It's hard to see with the only light shining in the room being the moon coming through my window and the glow coming from the salt lamp on my desk.

I get up and walk over to my desk, grabbing a pen and my small pad of post-it notes. I quickly scribble down a note for Amy before I slide on my shoes. As I head down the hallway, I stick it to her door quietly before making my way out of the front door.

"Good evening, Miss Lauren. I hope you're doing well." Jerry, the night security guard greets me as I walk through the apartment complex's lobby. I just nod kindly back as I make my way to the elevator.

I feel myself smiling slightly as the elevator doors close around me. I can't believe he knows me by name now. I guess I do stay with Y/N so much it seems like we live together for real. I scan the keyfob she gave me to unlock the buttons so the doors will open on residential floors. This place is has a lot of additional security for an apartment complex. I love that.

I use my key to let myself in and slide my shoes off at the entrance. Stepping quietly down the hall towards Y/N's room and opening her door as silently as possible. Y/N is asleep in her bed, completely unaware that I've snuck in. My face heats up as I realize she is wearing a sports bra instead of the usual baggy shirts I've seen her sleep in.

"Baby?" I say quietly, not wanting to scare her. I move closer to the bed as I call out for her again. "Lauren?" She asks, confused that I'm not at my own house. "What are you doing here?" Her tired voice makes me giggle. "I couldn't sleep." I groan as I climb into the bed with her.

"Everything ok?" She whispers as she draws me in to cuddle. "I just missed you." I smile as I wrap my arm around her waist. I slowly slide my hand over her exposed skin, my heart racing at this new action. Y/N doesn't seem to mind as she snuggles in closer. "Is it really me you miss or is it just this incredibly comfortable bed?"

"Yeah, you're right. It's just this bed. I've been meaning to ask you where you got this mattress from." I say back sarcastically as she props up on her elbow to look at me. She noticeably shivers as I continue to trace patterns on her hip. "Do you want me to change? I don't want to make you uncomfortable." She says shyly as she realizes what she is wearing.

"No. I like this." I smile. "I never knew just how fit you are," I smirk, grazing my fingers over her toned abdomen. Her eyes close as I continue to touch her stomach. "Shouldn't we go to sleep, baby?" She asks, her voice trembling slightly. "Kiss me first."

*smut warning

She connects our lips as soon as I finish telling her to. The other kisses we shared felt so different than the one we are experiencing right now. Instead of being sweet and gentle, this is filled with passion and need. I roll on top of Y/N swiftly and she gasps into my lips. "Lauren-"

"Don't." I cut her off, knowing exactly what she is going to say. "I want this." She nods, taking my face in her hands as she pulls me back in. Her hands copy mine as she places them under my t-shirt, heat radiating off our bodies as we enjoy every touch.

With no hesitation, I move my lips down to her neck as she lets out a quiet moan. "Lauren..." She sighs in content as she moves her hand up my back, scratching softly at my shoulders. "I don't want to cross any boundaries you have." She murmurs.

I lean back up to face her. "I let you know if we get there," I whisper back in between kisses. I'm honestly not sure how far I will go with this. Y/N rolls us over, never breaking the kiss, as she straddles my body beneath hers.

She gently leaves open mouth kisses down my jawline until she reaches my neck. I feel like I'm in heaven as she finds my sweet spot and sucks on it lightly. I run my hand through her hair and tangle my fingers up in happiness as she starts to leave harder love bites on me.

"Can I take this off?" She asks softly, playing with the hem of my shirt. I sit up and she pulls it over my head. She looks at me adoringly as she sees me in front of her, not wearing a bra. I just grin as we slowly move back down to the mattress. I can tell how nervous she is for me as she shifts her weight around.

"I trust you," I say quietly but confidently as I reconnect our lips. Y/N smiles into the kiss as she relaxes into me. I begin to play with the waistband of her shorts, sticking my fingers underneath the fabric slowly. Her hands move up from my hips to gently rub over my nipple and I sigh at her touch.

Y/N slow grinds her hips over my pelvic bone and I can't help but let out a soft moan from the feeling. I tighten my grip on her and push her down harder to feel even more. She takes my breast in her hand, caressing it as she bites my lips softly.

She sits up, grinding against me as she teases my nipples. "Do you want more, baby?" She asks, letting go as she drags her hands down my stomach. I lift my hips into her needly in response. She laughs a little, sliding down to take off the rest of my clothes.

Her hand runs up the inside of my thigh as she reaches my center. My heart beats faster as she slowly runs her fingers over my folds. "You must really want this." She smirks as she feels just how wet I am already. "Baby, please."

She touches me softly as she rubs small circles onto me. Her other hand clutches my thigh as I squirm from the pleasure. Through my lashes, I see her stare directly into my eyes as she gently slides a finger inside of me. She moves deeper in as she adjusts her position to put her face closer. Y/N looks up at me one last time before adding her tongue, causing me to shake excitedly against her.

I wrap my legs around her as the satisfying feelings pulse throughout my body. Tangling my hand in her hair as I get close. My walls tighten around her fingers and I release all around her. She doesn't stop just yet as she slows her pace to help me ride it out my orgasm.

I struggle to catch my breath as Y/N sits up, wiping her mouth as she smirks at me. I laugh at how proud she looks as I pull her down beside me. "Think you could fall asleep now, baby?" She asks as she pulls me in and holds me. "Maybe after I take care of you first." I smile, rolling over to kiss her again.