XI: "STAY"

"So stay, I know you gotta be tired
When the night gets dark lemme be your fire
In the world full of lies, my only truth is you here's a letter
From me to you..."
-BLACKPINK

---

JENNIE'S POV

I was driving home after Lisa told me that she need to deal with her parents alone. I was hesitant at first but I obliged 'cause I told her she can call me if she needs help.

I just got home and there's several cars park in front of our house. I don't remember that we have an occasion right now. When I got inside our house, I saw my cousins and other relatives sitting in the dining room.

"Good evening everyone." I said to get all their attention

"Oh dear, you're right on time. We were about to start dinner." Mom approached me and lead me towards an empty seat.

"Mom, dad. when did you arrive? Glad you're both safe." I said while looking at my parents.

"We arrived an hour ago and decided to invite everyone for a simple dinner." Dad said

"And of course to celebrate holidays with our lovely daughter." Mom added

I'm just happy right now that all my worries about Lisa is a bit gone. Maybe they are okay right now 'cause I don't receive any text from here. I don't need to be a paranoid girlfriend and choose to trust her.

To Lili 💛
Hon, my parents are back and we have a family dinner with my relatives and some of my family's friend. I might not be on my phone all the time, sorry. I hope you're okay. Call me if anything bad happens at your home, okay? I will call you when I can. I love you.

Sent 5:45

After sending a text to Lisa under the table, I hide my phone back in my bag.

I was so occupied catching up with my cousins and it's almost time for them to leave.

I check my phone if there's a text from Lisa and I got none. So I said my goodbye to every guess and my relatives and decided to go to my room. After taking a bath, there's still no text from Lisa.

'Maybe they're fine now. I think that was just a small family problem' I said to myself

But I still wait for Lisa's text and I unconsciously sleep because of exhaustion.

When I woke up, I check my phone and I got messages but it's from my friends.

My Girls (Groupchat)

Winter : Morning girls, want to visit Karina at their house? She said last night that she got an emergency. So, I'm a little bit worried.

NingNing: Okay, I got nothing to do right now.

Giselle: I'm available too. See you there.

Winter: Jen, aren't you coming?

Jennie: Fine. I'm going but I will not stay for long. I still have important to do.

Giselle: Oh, important person you mean 👀

Winter: Yeah right. I know you're dating someone Jen. Haha

NingNing: Guilty! So when do you plan to introduce us to your boyfriend?

Jennie: I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND. STOP TEASING ME Y'ALL.

I don't have a boyfriend 'cause I have a GIRLFRIEND. I said to myself.
I exited the group chat and just decided to do my morning routine so I can go to Karina's house, and visit also my girlfriend at their house.