I : "LALISA"

Lisa's POV

"Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
Falling in love"

Ed Sheeran song is playing in my earbuds. And I'm currently sitting in an open kiosk here in the campus.

Have you been inlove with someone out of your league?
Me, I do.
I love this girl, she's Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.
4th year Law student and she's one of the Elite student here in our University, beautiful, soft hearted, and rich kid. So I think she don't deserve me, an ordinary girl who just want to graduate to help my family. My parents are rich but not me, its not my money. So I'm just an ordinary 19yrs old college girl.

Jennie and I are dating secretly for 6 months now.

Yes, secretly because we're not out of the closet, she's afraid what might people think or say, but for me i don't mind as long as I can hold her hand in public and kiss her like normal couple do.

My train of thoughts was cut off when my phone rings.

Nini 🖤 is Calling....

L: Hey Love, where are you?

J: Hello Hon, I'm at the Library right now. I called to tell you that I can't go out to lunch with you..

She said with her baby voice. She's so cute. I was giggling and answer her

L: It's fine Love, I know your busy coz your graduation is near. Just call me when you need anything, mmkay..

J: I actually called to say that our last subject was moved at 7pm.

L: It's okay Love, I'll wait for you.

J: Thanks Hon, see you later. I love you.

L: I love you more Love. See you.

I heard her friends tease her at the background.

"Who's that?"

"Ohhh Jennie, spill the tea"

"New boyfriend? Girl who is it?!"

"Idiots, it's just my mom. I'm too stressed to be in a relationship." Jennie said to them to shut them up

I ended the call and smile, but it stings right in my heart. I smile sadly knowing its gonna be like this when dating her but I still did it anyway even if no one knows that I own the only Jennie Kim and Jennie own a Nobody like me.

I stand at my seat and proceed to my next class.

-----

"Okay class dismiss! Have a nice weekend." Mr. Yang announce and leave the room

"Lis, do you wanna come with us? We're going to arcade and KTV bar." Rosé said with a big smile. Well she's the only one who considered me as friend, but we're not that super close because My Nini is jealous with her.

I think it's not bad to have fun sometimes, and we're not gonna be alone cause her friends will be there also.

I glance at my watch, its only 4pm and Nini's class is until 7pm, I'm just gonna text her so she won't be mad.

"Mmm.. okay." I said and texted Nini that I'm gonna hangout with my classmates.

"Cool! Let's go. We're gonna have fun!" Rosé said and drag me inside her car and drove off

Little did Lisa know her text to Jennie wasn't sent coz her prepaid load subscription was expired.

---

It's almost 10 pm and Lisa is having fun with Rosé friends inside the ktv bar, she's a little bit tipsy and her phone is in silent mode and she forgot about Jennie.

Lisa sat down at the couch. While watching Rosé singing, she panicked and remembered that her girlfriend is waiting for her at the campus

"Oh shoot! I gotta go! It's nice hanging out with you guys!" I shouted and I heard Rosé calling for me.

20 missed calls and 17 unread texts

I hail a cab while reading my girlfriend texts. And I cussed while reading some of it.

"Hon, our 7pm class is cancelled."
Sent 6:20pm

"Hon, where are you? I'll wait for you in the school garage."
Sent 6:35pm

"Lili, I got a problem. My car won't start. Call me ASAP. 🥺"
Sent 6:45pm

"Hon did you go home already?"
Sent 6:55pm

"You said you'll gonna wait for me."
Sent 7:20pm

"LISA!! I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA TRIM OFF YOUR BANGS IF YOU WON'T ANSWER MY CALLS!!"
Sent 7:40pm

"Fine! I'm just gonna call a Taxi. Don't ever show your ugly face coz I'm hella mad!!"
Sent 8:12pm

" Lili I'm worried please text me back. I'm so tired and hungry. I'm really gonna go home."
Sent 9:03pm

"I'm home. Have fun with your girls! Saw you at Rosé IG story 🙂"
Sent 9:45pm

The last text she sent me made me sober. It's already 10:05pm. I know she must be asleep but i'm going to their house coz I can't sleep like this, I always make sure that we're good after we have an arguement.

"Stop here. Thank you." I paid the cab and rush to their extravagant gate. I press the door bell and fix myself while waiting.

I'm nervous because this is the first time I visit their house. I just hope her parents is out of town.

"Good evening, I'm Lalisa. Jennie's schoolmate. I know it's late but I really need to talk to her.... about s-school stuff." I said pleading to their maid.

"I'm sorry but Miss Jennie is asleep right now. Maybe you can go back tomorrow and I will just infrom her you stop by." The maid said while eyeing me from head to toe.

"Okay, thank you." I said and walk away sadly.

I grab my phone in my pocket

"Sorry Love, goodnight and I love you."
Failed text

"Fucking great!" I shouted and slumped at the side of the road

------

Jennie's POV

After crying for an hour. I decided to go downstairs to drink water.

"Oh Miss Jennie, you're still awake?" Our maid ask while closing the front door. I just nodded and head to the kitchen.

"Oh by the way Miss Jennie there's a girl looking for you."

I stop drinking

"What's her name?" I ask her while walking near here

" I think her name is La-La Lalisa."

(A/N: HAPPY 100M VIEWS LALISA 🤧😆)

After hearing her name I run outside barefoot. Its lightly raining but I got out of the gate and I saw her sitting near the post.

"LALISA!" I run towards her and she was shocked to see me.

I hug her and we fell down on the ground.

"Idiot. Stupid. Cheater." I cried on top of her

"Wait wait. Love I can accept the idiot and stupid but don't accused me of being a cheater."
She hug me and now we are in a sitting position, me straddling her while I hide my face in the crook of her neck.

The rain gradually pour on us.

She cupped my face and she took a deep breath and explained
"Love look at me, I'm sorry, okay? I forgot the time and I did text you about going out with Rosé but I ran out of load... and yeah you're right I'm an idiot and stupid to forgot about the time and enjoy myself while you were worried and mad at me. Sorry Nini, but I promise you I didn't cheat and that will never happen. I love you so much."

My heart melts with every word she said. I really love her. She own me and Lisa is only mine.

"Sorry and I love you too Lili. Now kiss me."