VI: " FINE LINE"

"Test of my patience
There's things that we'll never know
You sunshine, you temptress
My hand's at risk, I fold.."
-Harry Styles

---

LISA'S POV

FRIDAY

Thanks God its friday. I don't know how did I survived those 2 days without talking to Jennie. She did contact me on those 2 days but I was being cold towards her.
We always see each other at the cafeteria and I'm always with Rosé.

I feel guilty when I see her, she looks miserable but I was holding myself back to approach her so I can surprise her on tomorrow for our 7th monthsary.

I decided to bring her on a 2 days and 1 night vacation at the beach, it's a 3hrs drive away from here.

I saw in my peripheral vision that a group of boys approached Jennie's table. I took a quick glance and recognized that they're from the Engineering Department.

I gazed at their table again and Rosé took notice of my intense stare so she she also stare at their table. One guy sat down next to Jennie, he draped his arm over my girlfriend shoulder and he whispered something on her that made her eyebrow creased. My hand is now clenching the spoon I was holding.
I was ready to stand up and attack the guy when he tried to kiss my girl but when he tried to get close, Jennie pushed him hard and that guy fall out on his chair.

"Hah, *smirk* you deserved it jerk." I mumbled

"Lis, calm down. I think your girl is not interested at all. *chuckle*" She said while touching my clenching fist.

We finished eating and we were exiting the cafeteria. My phone vibrated and when I look into it, it's a text from Jennie.

J: Can we meet up after class?
I miss you Lili.

L: Okay. I miss your mandu cheeks too.

I was smiling after putting back my phone in my pocket.

"So your surprise is still on?" Rosé asked while we're walking in our next classroom

"Yup! And were going at the beach."

"Cool! I wish you both a happy and strong relationship Lis." She said sincerely

"Thanks Chaeng. We'll hangout with Jennie when we comeback. I guess she will not be jealous of you after our monthsary."

"Please make her understand that we're just friends and you're not my type *chuckle*" She said

"Hey! I bet you were mesmerized when you first saw me."

"Whatever you monkey."

And we both laugh like idiots while walking .

---

FRIDAY 5PM

After class I texted Jennie where should we meet.

J: Same Cafe. I'll be there in 30mins. Love you.

Rosé offered to drop me there and I agreed. For the past 2 days she was driving me home and I'm not complaining if its free haha.

"Thanks Chaeng! Drive safely, bye!"
I said and and entered the café

I ordered a hot choco and sat near the glass so I can see Jennie when she arrived.