III: "SANCTUARY"

Lisa's POV

"If you've been waiting for fallin' in love
Babe, you don't have to wait on me"
-Joji

8am Sunday.
I woke up without single text from her.
I decided to go outside my room to eat breakfast after doing my morning rituals.

"Morning Mom." Greeted my mom at the living room, she's sitting in the couch drinking her coffee.

"Morning dear. Oh by the way you have a visitor." Mom said placing her coffee at the table

"Who?" I asked

Mom didn't answer me and she looked pass through me. Looking directly in the kitchen and I follow her gazed. I was so shocked to see my girlfriend, looks like she's cooking cause she was busy doing something at the stove.

I smiled and slowly walk behind her. I hug her waist and kiss her right cheek.

"Hi." I said while i buried my face at the crooked of her neck.

"Good morning." She giggled.

"So you met mom? Did you tell her about us?" I asked excitedly

She turned off the stove and face me
"Yes Hon. I met mom and she's happy about us. She likes me for you and no rude comments." She said happily

"Of course, who wouldn't love Jennie Kim." I said proudly

We ate breakfast together and after that we joined mom at the living room. I'm so happy that Jennie is slowly opening up and
getting braver.

We sat at the couch across mom and I put my right arm around Jennie's shoulder.

"Mom, I want to intoduce again Jennie Kim. My girlfriend." I said happily and they both chuckle cause I was saying it like I won the lottery.

"Oh dear. I know and even you won't tell me, I can tell it by how you look at each other." Mom said

"So how did you two meet?" My mom ask like a teenage girl.

Jennie gigled while I was shy to tell mom our love story.

Jennie's the one who told mom.
From the first day we met, I was 17 and she's 18 that time and I was just too shy to approach her that time cause she was in a higher year and a law student, so i got intimidated and just settle seeing her from a far but after a year I start sending her letters anonymously. And when it's her final year in College, I gather all my courage to ask her out thru letters and decided to put my number and name in that letter. And after years admiring and months of courting her, she finally said yes!
But there are rules since her family is conservative and I agreed to keep us a secret.

I was just listening and I could tell mom is happy for both of us.

"That's so sweet. Glad you found each other. I'm not surprise Lisa is with a girl, I mean i have a hunch since Lisa was in high school she had a girl crush named Irene." Mom said enthusiastically

"Mom stop! *giggle* That was just a happy crush."

"Okay. I'm just gonna leave you two here, and Jennie please feel at home. I like you for my daughter." Mom said and give both of us genuine smile.

When mom head outside the garden. I face Jennie and we stare at each other for while and we laugh out of nowhere.
Oh God I'm really inlove with this girl.

"So, mom already know." I started and wiggled my eyebrows

"*giggle* Yeah, I was hesitant to introduce myself as your girlfriend at first because I might receive negative feedback but your mom is cool." She said and kiss my cheeks

"I wish my parents is also understand and consider my feelings." She added

"It's okay Love, were gonna tell them step by step." I hold her hand and kiss the back of it.

"Come, let's go to my room." I stand and pull her up also

"Aren't it too early to do that."

"*chuckled* Silly were just gonna cuddle and watch movies Nini."

---

3:00 PM

"Hmm. *kiss* Jennie." I pull away from our kiss and glued our forehead, and were both out of breathe.

We were watching The Notebook, cuddling in me bed and in the part of the movie were the intimate scene is playing, we started making out. Actually Jennie kiss me first and I'm not complaining.

"I love you." I said and chuckle when she blushed and snuggle in the crooked of my neck. I hug her tight and kiss her forehead.

"I love you too." She mumbled

"So, now that mom knows. Would you like to stay for dinner? I think dad will like to meet you." I said while stroking her hair.

"I would love to meet my soon to be father in-law." She said and showed me her gummy smile.

She break free from our hug and reach for her phone.

"I'm just gonna text mom that I'm having group study at Karina's house. *giggle" She said while typing.

After she sent a text. I grab her phone and I pulled her back in my arms.

"*giggle* give me back my phone Lili."

I opened her camera and kiss her lips.

"Let's capture this moment Love." I said and positioned the phone above us.

*clicked* Cheek to cheek and we were both smiling

*clicked* I was smiling with closed eyes and Jennie is kissing my left cheek

*clicked* She hide her face in my neck and I was hugging her.

"We look cute here in third pic Love, can you send this to me I'll make this my homescreen." I said after we took some selfies together.

"I'll send them all to you *giggle*" she said and grab her phone from me.

After that we decided to re watch The Notebook, while waiting for dad to come home.

---

6pm

Jennie helped my mom preparing dinner while I arrange the plates on the table.

We heard a car honk and that's the sign dad is home. I look at Jennie and mouthed I love you and proceed to open the door for dad.

"Hi dad!" I said and hugged him when he step inside the house.

"Hey baby." He hugged me back

"Dad I'm not a baby anymore." I whine and we both laugh

"Dad I would like you to meet someone." I said and he followed me to the dining.

When mom saw us from the kitchen she approached us and give dad a kiss on the cheek.

I called Jennie to come here and give her reassuring smile.

"Dad this is Jennie. My girlfriend." I said confidently while holding Jennie's hand

"Good evening sir. I'm Jennie Kim."

"Oh wow, Never thought my daughter could pull a beauty like you. *chuckled* I'm Marco, you can call me Dad. Are you somehow related to Jayson Kim?"

"*giggled* Nice to meet you sir- I mean Dad. Yes he's my father." My girlfriend give dad a shy smile.

"Okay. I guess it's nice to continue this to dinner." Mom said to us and we all proceed to sit.

I got a feeling this dinner will end well.