X: "YOU'RE SOMEBODY ELSE"

"Well you look like yourself
But you're somebody else
Only it ain't on the surface.."
-Flora Cash

LISA'S POV

I'm frozen on the bed and can't talk. We stared at each other and I can hear her friends complaining and asking why am I here.

"What the hell?"

"Why is she here!?"

"OMG Karina, don't tell us you're dating this dyke!?"

But all I can hear and understand is my heartbeat and Jennie's eyes telling me that she's confused and jealous. Her eyes is becoming crystal and she's about to cry.

"Girls, listen to me first!" Karina shouted that make us all look at her.

Karina is about to explain everything when Jennie run outside the room. And it took me a seconds to run after her, ignoring her friends curious look.

"Jennie, wait!" I said and run passed the four girls.

She was about to go outside the gate but I reached her at the porch. I held her arm and it breaks my heart seeing her cry because of me.

"Let go of me, Lisa." She said firmly and tried to get away from my hold.

"No, unless you listen to me first. I can't let you go without hearing the truth." I answered back.

We were both crying now and just stared at each other.
She look pass through me and I know her friends are watching at the back. If this situation doesn't go well, I'm done pretending that I'm okay with "us" hiding.

"Look at me Jennie Kim. Don't look at them and be real just this once." I seriously said while still holding her arm.

She slowly look at me and I can tell that she's nervous with her friends watching us.

"I'm sorry that I didn't inform you that I end up sleeping at your friend's house coincidentally after running from home. And--" I was cut off with my explanation when she interrupted me.

"Well that's the fucking problem! You're not telling me first and you just decide everything on your own. If you called me last night, I would fucking ditch that fucking dinner for you. But you choose to face it on your own and cry in someone else's shoulder." She half shouted with her hands expressing what she felt. She ensure that I am the only one who can hear her words. Then she glanced briefly to her friends.

So I guess she's still ashamed of me.

I look straight in her eyes after letting go of her arms and wiped my tears with the back of my hand.

"It feels like you're somebody else. Maybe you just love me inside a room with close doors, maybe you're just in love with me when its just the two of us in the dark room. I love you Jen but I'm tired. I'm tired hiding my pain. I'm not breaking up with you but I need space and i know you need it too." I said with all seriousness while tears keep falling in my eyes. Every word I said pains me.

I can see pain in her eyes and it pains me more because I was the reason of her tears.

"No..no..no.." she keeps repeating it while shaking her head.

She tried to hold my hand but I step back. Cause I know if I let her hold me, I will just melt in her arms. We were both crying endlessly and I gave her a weak smile.

"Lisa..pls..don't l-leave me.." she plead while taking a step forward while I step back away from here.

"I'm not leaving you Love. I just need some time to heal broken pieces inside of me. So I can love you whole again." I said and gave her a reassuring smile.