V: "SELFISH"

"Shouldn't love you, but I couldn't help it
Had a feeling that you never felt it
I always knew that you were too damn selfish.."
- Madison Beer

LISA's POV

Tuesday 12:00 noon

I'm at the cafeteria right now with Rosé. Earlier I was expecting Jennie to come at my house and cook breakfast, like the day she surprise me and the day she introduce herself as my girlfriend to my mom.

Even though I still feel bad about our arguement last night, I still text her about my whereabouts but she's not replying.

"Lis, are you okay?" Rosé said while waving her hand in front of my face.

I just nodded as an answer.

"Don't lie to me Manoban, come on you can tell me anything. I'm your friend." She said and held my hand.

"*sigh* Rosé I know you know about Jennie and I, even if I don't tell you about it. So I want you to keep this a secret. Please." I said with pleading eyes.

"Of course Lisa, dont worry it will be a secret." She said with assuring smile

"Thanks Rosé, it means a lot." I smiled back

"You're welcome. And you can call me Chaeng now since we're close."

"Close? We just became friends like few days ago haha." I tease her

"Hey, it's not how long you knew your friend, sometime it's the vibe and trust." She said rolling her eyes

"Alright Chaeng-ah"

We began eating again and she start telling me random stories. I was listening and laughing with her.

"Oh by the way Rosé, can you help me. I want to surprise Jennie on Saturday cause it's our monthsary. Any ideas what surprise is great?" I said

"Ohhh hmmm. Let me think.... I think you should go on a dinner date or you can go on a road trip and you'll both have dinner at the back of the car or pick up, while stargazing near the sea shore." She said excitedly

"The second option is nice. I think Jennie will love that. Thanks Chaeng."

Were about to leave when we heard people starts murmuring loudly. I look where everyone is looking and it's Jennie and her friends.
When our eyes met, I smile at Jennie and wink at her secretly. She just look at me and turned her gaze to Rosé, she look back at me with cold expression. Oh no her goes the jealous Nini. I averted my eyes and I start cleaning the table so we can go out before something bad may happen.

"Rosé we need to go." I whisper

Someone tapped my shoulder and when turned around I was shocked when I saw Karina, at her back was Jennie and the rest of their group. (Winter, NingNing and Giselle)

"Are you done eating with your girlfriend? We want to sit here." She said while crossing her arms in front of her chest.

I get my backpack from my side and wore it and Rosé and I got our tray from the table. We stand up and before I leave I face Karina confidently.

"She's not my girlfriend. My girlfriend is a mandu not chipmunk. *smirk*" I said and stare at Jennie when I say the mandu part.
I saw Jennie blush in my
peripheral vision.

"Whatever, you're still gay." She said

When I heard her response, I shake my head lightly and leave the scene.

*****

Tuesday 4:30PM

I was about to go out of my classroom when I receive a text from Jennie.