XIII : " I MISS U"

"Lately's been messed up
Getting hard just to get up, ey
And I don't know where should I go
From here where you left me deep in my despair..."

"Don't want somebody
To come up and hold me
The answer is no
They can just go
It's you and your body I just wanna hold.."
- Dom Guyot

JENNIE'S POV

When our class is over. I hurriedly rode my car and park in front of the school gate. I waited for Rosé to come out so I could ask her the questions I've been dying to know.

Whe I spotter her coming out of the gate, I honk to get her attention.

"Hey! Rosé Park!" I called when she's about to avoid me. She came back inside the campus so I got out of my car and followed her inside the campus.

"Wait!" I ran after her and grab her shoulder.

"Why did you ran? Do you know where is Lisa?" I asked her

She looks down and took a deep breath before facing me.

"No. I don't know where she is." She firmly said

My hope crash down and I'm on the verge of crying.

"Please. I just want to know if she's okay. I'm worried and she's not responding to my texts" I said in a pleading tone

"Sorry Jennie, I don't really know. She just vanished like a bubble. I haven't heard of her either. Sorry."

After hearing that I can't hold back my tears anymore. I wipe my tears and starts to head back in my car.

While driving home, I didn't held back my tears anymore and I just let it all out. My eyes became blurry and my chest is aching.

I MISS HER.
I MISS YOU LALISA MANOBAN.

How can you just leave me hanging. I, Jennie Kim, don't accept you leaving me this way. If I don't get to say were breaking up, were not done.

There are many thoughts in my head and words I want to say to her. And my tears keeps falling.
When I wipe my tears with the back of my hand, I didn't see the red light, so I ran over the stop signal and the last thing I remember is a car crashed with mine.

---

3rd Person POV

Jennie was unconscious after the accident, good thing she wore a seatbelt and the airbag saved her.

After some minutes the ambulance came and rushed her to the nearest hospital.

"Oh God, my baby." Her mom cried right after seeing her daughter unconscious.

"Is my daughter alright Doc?" Jennie's father asked

"Yes Mr. Kim, she just had some minor injuries in her head because of the impact but sooner or later she will wake up."

"Thanks Doc." Her dad said and the doctor got out of the room.

"I will make sure to sue who ever that bastard who did this." Jennie's father is in rage looking at her unconcious daughter.

*Knock Knock*

"Good evening Mr. And Mrs. Kim. I came to see Jennie." Ji-yong said with a basket full of fruits in her hand.

"Oh good evening. Jennie is still unconcious but luckily she just got minor injuries." Mrs. Kim said

Ji-yong settled the basket on the table and started chatting with Jennie's parents.

"Uncle, its really fine for me to stay here. You can go home and eat. I will just update you if Jennie's awake." He convince the Kims

"Okay, thank you. Take care of her for a while. We'll be back right away." Mr. Kim said

"No problem uncle. I can take care of her forever if you may wish." Ji-yong mumbled the last sentence.

-----

Ji-yong's POV

After they left, I closed the door and sit on the chair beside Jennie's Bed.

I started talking with her unconcious body. I know she can hear me so I talk to her like she's awake.

"*sigh* Glad your not in a bad state. When you wake up, I promise to drive you everywhere you go." I said while caressing her hair with my left hand.

"Please wake up princess, your prince is here.."

My words were cutoff when I hear the door behind me was opened. And a stranger is standing by the door holding a bouquet of blue roses.

"Hi, are you one of her friends?" I asked cause that person is still standing still looking at Jennie.
Then the stranger look at me. Kinda glaring to me.

"I-- ahm, s-sorry wrong room." the stranger said and bowed to me. She left the room without closing the door.

But after some seconds, that person entered the room again in a rush and walk near the bed and lay down the bouquet beside Jennie. Then the stranger is staring at Jennie with teary eyed.

I got weirded out because this pedson said this was a wrong room.

"Excuse me?" I interrupt but she run outside the room and left the door open.

"Aishh...*tsk*" I stand up and close the door. When I got back near the bed, Jennie's awake and she's staring at the ceiling.

"Hey Princess. Thank God you're awake now." I said while I caress her hair with my left hand.

But she's still staring at the ceiling and her tears began to fall.

"J-Jennie? Hey, what happened? Are you in pain? Tell me. Wait here, I'll call the doctor."  I go outside to call someone and the very first word she utter was a name.

"Lisa.."

------------

A/N: I'M BACK! SORRY FOR BEING MIA 🥺
My mental health was restored 😌
So i will try to update once a week.

Sin.o diri ka intindi ilonggo? 😆