II : "LOVER"

Lisa's POV

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home
You're my, my, my, my
Lover

Taylor's song echo inside Jennie's bedroom.
We're cuddling right now feeling each others warmth, after making out at the street I end up staying becuase the rain won't stop and she doesn't want me to go home.

"Goodnight Lili, I love you." Jennie mumbled under her sleepy voice

"Goodnight Love, I love you more." I caressed her hair and kiss her forehead.

-----

Nothing happened that night, I respect Jennie.
We just cuddled all night and talk about our dreams in life.

We're inside of her car now, she insist to drive me back home early in the morning coz her parents might caught us if I stay longer.

"Here we are Hon." Jennie announced and park her car in front of my house.

"So you wanna come inside and have breakfast? My Mom will be happy to meet you." I said while holding her right hand and kiss the back of it.

"Ahmmm. Maybe some other time?" She said unsure

"You know my situation right? Please understand Hon." She added
I know her reasons tho. She's not yet ready to come out of the closet and I understand her.

"Yeah, yeah it's okay Love. No pressure take your time." I said andgive her a tight lip smile

I caressed her left cheek and slowly leaning to kiss her. But she back off and push me lightly.

I sigh deeply and chuckle. I almost forgot no kissing in open area.

"Sorry, your Mom might see us Hon." She said

"Okay bye, I'll go now. I love you." I said and she nodded

"Love you." She mumbled

I got out of her car and proceeded in front of the door. I was shocked when I was opening he dooor someone jumped out and hug me.

"Lalisaaa!"

I heard the screeching of tires and I know Jennie saw us. Damn my mandu is definitely jealous.

"Hey Rosé, what are you doing here?" I asked while breaking from the hug

"You forgot your bag last night and thank God I saw your address in your school ID." She said happily

She dragged me inside our house and I saw my Mom in the kitchen.

"Morning Mom!" I hug mom and seat beside Rosé

"Morning too young lady and where have you been last night?" My mom asked

"I..ahmm... i slept over one of my classmates coz i was helping her with her project." I said and eating fast so I could lock myself in my room. I hate it when I'm lying to my mom.

She just nodded and turned her attention to Rosé.

"Mrs. Manoban these are delicious, I wish I can always eat breakfast with you." She said happily

"Of course dear, You can come by every morning if you want. You were the first friend of my daughter that I met."

Just like that, my mom and Rosé get along. They talk about foods while I was just listening and laughing with them.

-----
I just got inside my bed cause it would be rude of me if I would leave Rosé alone in the living room. She's such a sweet girl and my mom like her.

I fished out my phone from my pocket and charge it. I took a nap and when i woke up it's already one in the afternoon.

I unplug my charger and when i open my phone Jennie flooded me with text and missed calls.

Oh fvck!

I get up and tried calling her.
She answered it after the first ring.

"Hello--" She interrupt me

"Oh now your calling me after you have fun, LALISA, and why is she even there early in the morning? Is there something going on between you two? Last time I remember your not friends with her... "

"Wait Love. Let me explain first.." I said calmly

"No! You know that I get jealous easily and I hate it when you're too friendly, we're keeping it lowkey and I want you to understand my situation."

"Okay calm down Jennie. Why does it always my fault, you dont even let me explain and you're being unfair you know that." I said

We were silent for a minute. All i can hear is her heavy breathing.

"Sorry. I think its good for us to talk when we're both cool and calm." I stated

Were just dating for 6 months and I hate when I say words out of anger. I love Jennie and I know she's the one I'm growing old with.

"Bye Jen. Love you." I ended the call cause she dont want to talk.

I deeply sigh and got back lying on my bed.

We're still young and new to this.
I think this jealousy phase is normal right?

----
After the call I busied my self with studying and watch some series in netflix: Squid Game

I'm checking my phone from time to time if Jennie text me and to my dismay she haven't. It's 5pm, should I call her?

Is it too much if I go to there house again and fix this misunderstanding? Bit I have my pride with me and I'm giving her space and peace to think.

Well f*ck it. I'm just gonna talk to her tomorrow, maybe she's not busy cause its Sunday.

I finished Squid Game at exactly 11pm and I'm too hooked with that series and didn't notice that time.

I was preparing to sleep and I cant resist my Nini so I yexted her before going to sleep.

"Good night Love, Let's go on a date tomorrow?" Sent

After 5 mins. I texted her again.

"I guess you're asleep now. I jusy want to say thay we're okay. I love you." Sent

I want to go to their house again and fix this pity issue between us. I want her everyday to know that I really love her.

But my pride is getting on the way and I done nothing wrong. Maybe tomorrow, I'm just gonna give her little bit space for now.

I hope I'm doing fine cause I really wanna keep this relationship my first and last.
Who wouldn't if your lover is Jennie Kim. She is for keeps. She is the love of my life. My lover.