Chappie 1 : The Most Awkward moment of the century

• Dedicated to my friend,suchi,who pushed me to post this story

So, this is my first story... And I know there might be certain mistakes so don't be harsh on me please... I'm not God...

Any positive criticism will be gladly accepted...

This story belongs to me and only me so if you read any similar story elsewhere please let me know... I have put a lot of effort including staying up before exam and writing this....

So if anyone tries to copy it somehow, know that youshould not be doing it with other peoples' hardwork....

Take it seriously when I say that you will not dare to cheat my story or else you are literally going to be paying for it...

Oh! And the scary part is over... go ahead and read the story...

Don't let any boring part(which I am unsure you'll get) make you think low of the story.. Please give it a chance before giving up...

Thankyou, luv,

Shy.

********************************************************************

Chappie 1: The most awkward moment of the century

My best friend, John. The most amazing guy I've ever met in my life.

Oooopps! Forgot to introduce myself.

I am Elena White. A really confused personality according to my friends and family. But I don't know what made them conclude this.

Really? I don't see how spending hours in selecting myself a perfect dress and trying about almost all the dress in my wardrobe makes me a confused person.

I think I just want to look beautiful. According to me, I am a very fun loving girl who loves to take chances in my life. John on the other hand, was complete opposite ---- in one word; BORING!!

So,what happens when you meet someone so opposite of you? They bring out the other side of you. That's what happened between US; he stabilised my crazy life as I did his.

Whoa!! Wait a minute that sounded so....ummm... like a mushy affair...right? Hell yes it did..

You see here lies the problem. We are "just friends" and trust me in every sense of the words. We were friends from ten years now. Though we were both in a very much committed relationships with our respective love interests, it never ceased to amaze me how people would come up with new theories about us.

The best among the theories are as follows:

A) We were actually a couple, trying to conceal our actual relationship status;

B) We were friends who have still not realised that we were actually in love (Come on, seriously?);

C) We were two-timing and cheating on our lovers while having fun with each other.

And now, when John is getting married, I finally feel liberated from all the shackles of all the weird theories and speculations which people had about us.

By the way, I still can't digest the fact that John is getting married in a month.

I was so busy thinking about all these that I didn't even realise the car had stopped outside John's house.

"Well, lookie here, who do we have with a goofy grin on her face?" an amused voice boomed through my ears and brought me out of my trance.