Chapter 36 - Magazine

After waking up the next day, Roseanne had a look of dissatisfaction mixed with desire.

Yesterday, she had so many thoughts, but did not say anything. In addition, she was taken advantage by Jennie from start to finish, and ended up running away in embarrassment.

Compared to Jennie, who was composed, Roseanne was more eager for substantial intimacy.

It was a pity that Jennie was very tense. She could speak frankly and honestly when she flirted, but she just didn't implement it.

This was so annoying!

"Not enough sleep?" Last night after Roseanne left, Jennie worked for more than an hour, but she still looked refreshed at the moment. She looked at Roseanne's lackluster eyes. "Need me to help you ask for a day of absence?"

Roseanne shook her head hurriedly. "No, I just..."

Roseanne felt that Jennie was knowingly asking something she already knew.

"What is it?" Jennie asked after taking a sip of water.

Roseanne couldn't say it. She thought that Jennie could guess and was deliberately teasing her. She faltered. "It's okay..."

"If it's nothing, then hurry up and eat." Jennie said, "Master Lee's daughter is sick and he can't come today. So-hee is going to work this morning and has no time to come. I'll be your driver today and send you to school."

Roseanne's eyes brightened and she instantly felt a bit better.

After having breakfast, she checked her school bag to make sure that she had all her homework and then got into the car with Jennie.

Jennie drove the car that she gave to Roseanne. It had been a long time since it was used so she let the car start for a while and said in a low voice, "Fasten your seat belt."

"You... help me." Roseanne's heartbeat speeded up. She wanted to steal a kiss when Jennie leaned over and fastened her seat belt.

Who made Jennie not take the initiative.

Jennie was stunned and smiled. "If I really did something last night, it would make you tired and unable to wear a seat belt. Roseanne... I told you to go to bed early last night and I didn't do anything. "

Roseanne just wanted to rant. It was because you didn't do anything! I want to make up for it now!

Roseanne blushed. Admitting to her fate, she fastened her seat belt.

There was silence along the way, and when they were about to reach Roseanne's school, Jennie wanted to light a cigarette, but gave up after thinking about it.

Jennie turned her head to look at Roseanne and saw that she was looking at her phone intently and was checking something.

Jennie glanced over and saw Roseanne was searching for "cold violence in marriage."

Jennie, "..."

Jennie suddenly felt that her restraint these days had been broken.

The car in front moved a bit, equivalent to merely two steps. The traffic jam became even more severe.

Jennie pursed her lips and suddenly said, "Roseanne... When was I cold and violent to you?"

"Ah?!" Roseanne subconsciously grasped the phone and concealed it. "What did you say..."

Jennie turned her head and peered at her, frowning. "Do you know what cold violence is?"

Roseanne was caught on the spot and stubbornly answered, "I don't understand... so I wanted to check it out."