Chapter 29 - Drunk

Roseanne didn't expect Jennie to still be awake. She almost jumped up when she heard Jennie talking. After digesting what Jennie had just said in a few seconds, Roseanne's face turned red. What Jennie said... Was it the same as what she was thinking? Roseanne felt warm and soft from the inside out.

Roseanne took a few deep breaths, and surrendered half-alive with only a little sense of reason, "Jennie ... before leaving the house, I daringly teased you with that sentence. Are you taking revenge on me now..." Jennie closed her eyes, lowered her head and smiled.

The car was very quiet. Jennie's soft laughter clearly passed into Roseanne's ears, lingering on the tip of her heart and stayed there for a long time. She instantly felt that her ears were about to burn.

Roseanne turned her head and tapped her forehead on the window of the car, roaring in her heart. Now that it was night time!! She drank alcohol!! Then she even talked and laughed in this low voice, was it to force her to do unspeakable things to her in marriage?!!! She also drank alcohol today! Jennie looked at Roseanne and couldn't help laughing.

She remembered what Roseanne had said when she was going out and chuckled again. Roseanne was not a person who could flirt. She was too young to say anything forward and always felt embarrassed. In the eyes of old rascals like Jennie, that was nothing at all, so she could barely give her extra points. It could only be said to be passable.

Ever since that scandal, Roseanne had always been exhibiting odd little behaviors. Jennie initially thought she was upset, so she indulged her. But Roseanne seemed to be more and more interested in her. If Jennie hadn't had unfathomable amounts of affection for her, she would have regarded her small actions as provocations.

Such a girl would come in front of her occasionally from time to time. It was like a kitten who had just started to learn to catch mice, using the tail of a hound to practice, relying on the hound to indulge her, unscrupulously imitating and practicing.

The hound could crush with its teeth the shin bones of the other little beast and had claws that could tear out the solid fur of the kitten.But Jennie was not a hound.

So when they left the house today, when Roseanne somehow flirted and teased her, Jennie smiled, her intense self-control was an understatement. She replied, attacking her now in return. Jennie paid attention to her tone and wording, but her basic attack power was too high. After repeated onslaught, Roseanne continued to blush.

But Jennie was extremely careful, remembering that, just now... she was indeed rather drunk.

"Sorry..." Jennie's mouth was still smiling. She raised her hand and rubbed her eyebrows, opened her eyes and said to Roseanne, "I drank a little too much today."

"No... it doesn't matter." Roseanne stuttered, stating that it was fine. She gritted her teeth and continued, "I also had too much to drink..." Jennie took a deep breath and closed her eyes again. Roseanne turned her head and leaned on the window glass. The cold window glass made her forehead comfortable. When she turned to look at Jennie, Jennie still had her eyes closed. With the bright night's illumination, she could vaguely see Jennie's tall nose and beautiful profile...

Roseanne's gaze rested on Jennie's thin lips, suddenly regretting... In fact, she should have drank more today, and perhaps after another drink, her impulsiveness would break through the restraint of reason, instigating her to kiss Jennie. Roseanne pursed her lips and whispered, "Today's alcohol content was a bit high..."

"The table wine was not ordinary sparkling wine. I don't know what was mixed in. The taste was good, but the alcoholic content wasn't low." The blending liquid deliberately hid the spiciness of the wine and the low temperature just rightly paralysed the taste nerves. Jennie didn't care too much and only realised that she had been drinking too much when the dinner was over.