Chapter 13 - I like having you here

After finishing breakfast, Jennie left for work while Roseanne went back to her room. Thinking about her assignment while holding onto her workbook, she finally and embarrassingly wrote a letter to Jennie.

The teacher would laugh when he saw it, right?

Her grades were originally not good, and now she was causing trouble.

Roseanne shook her head, changed her mind and earnestly wrote a letter to her mother.

After writing, she even made a call to her.

Shin Hye happened to finish the work on hand. After hearing Roseanne say that Jennie was not at home today, she came to pick up Roseanne. The mother and daughter then went to have lunch together.

"What time did you go to bed last night?" Shin Hye saw that Roseanne's dark circles under her eyes were a little dark and asked with concern, "I know that your schedule is tight now, but don't study too hard. It is now the weekend. Go to bed early and don't stay up too late. "

"Ha... Don't mention it." Roseanne picked up the teapot and poured some tea into Shin Hye's cup. "Jennie came back late last night. I tossed and turned for a while... I couldn't fall asleep until it was midnight."

Shin Hye slowly put down her chopsticks took a sip from the teacup and asked, "She came home that late... Were you waiting for her?"

"I wasn't waiting. I happened to hear her coming back and saw that she was a little drunk, so I warmed up with some milk. Then..." Roseanne couldn't explain it clearly, and smiled bitterly. "Anyway, I went to bed late last night and I almost got taught a lesson by Jennie."

Shin Hye frowned and hurriedly fired questions. "She taught you? How did she teach? Did she beat you?"

"No, no, no way." Roseanne was afraid that if she didn't shut her mouth now, she would accidentally reveal the fake signature incident. She tried to make up for it and added, "It's not a lesson... She has a good temper and has never spoken to me in a harsh manner."

Because even though she did not raise her voice, she could still scare people to death.

Roseanne silently added in her heart.

However, Roseanne could feel Jennie's patience and tolerance towards her. She was afraid of Shin Hye misunderstanding the situation and quickly said, "She takes good care of me. Don't worry."

"How can I not worry?" Shin Hye glanced at Roseanne with concern, then softly said, "Actually, in the future, you don't have to continue to live with her."

Roseanne raised her head, swallowed the food in her mouth, and asked, "I don't have to live with her?"

"There are many couples that are living apart after marriage. For many reasons, such as, not to affect each other's work or when one of them is not in good spirits and needs rest..." Shin Hye shook her head, smiled and continued, "When feelings are weak, or there are no feelings at all, and they don't want to or it is impossible to divorce, living together while having different dreams in the same bed will constantly be torture for each other. If you want to find a reasonable reason for separation, there will always be one. You are newly married, and others are concerned about it. So you have to live together but just wait for half a year to one year. When no one is paying any attention, it will not be noticeable when you move out... When there is a need, you can just move back again."

Roseanne dryly laughed, "That would be so troublesome."

Roseanne bowed her head to eat and said vaguely, "It's good now. Jennie's house is close to my school. It's very convenient. Besides, our work and rest schedules are almost the same. We don't affect one another that much."