The Strip Club

Sitting in that ship with Obi-Wan and Anakin was more than awkward. Grueling, some may say. The air felt hotter, and the tension in the air was thick. I mean can you even imagine it, your daughter about to go on a stage at a strip club. I did really feel bad for Obi-Wan, for the council to assign me this job was nothing short of cruel. The ship landed and the silence grew. It was quieter than a study hall in the library at the temple. Anakin was murmuring with Obi-Wan in the front and I decided to just sit back in a little room. I laid my head against the metal, my fingers intertwined with the strands of my golden hair. I would do absolutely anything to not be here right now.

Contrary to popular belief there is a side of me that wants to settle down. Have a big house on Naboo right on the lake and fill it with kids. I'm tired of running, tired of missions. I love the thrill but at what consequence?

A knock at the door echoes and I turn my head to see a way to excited Anakin.

"Time to go" He smiles. 

"Time to go give a strip tease to some fucking sand people" I groan. He laughs it off and we walk off the ship. It takes us a little while to trudge through the sand but we get there eventually. Although Anakin never stopped fucking complaining.

  We finally walk up to the place. It was old, run down but music was playing loud enough and you could hear the moaning-

I can hear you thoughts said Anakin through the force

I really don't want to do this I replied

You could always strip down for me later  He smirked

I'd rather have my arm chopped off with a lightsaber  I said rolling my eyes

Shut up you love me  He purred

Not even a little Skywalker  I said flatly. 

  You could hear the pressurized door slide open and we walked through. I headed on a beeline to the bathroom to change, keeping my hood up so I wasn't seen yet. Anakin and Obi-Wan sat down at a table in the back, ordered some drinks and scanned the place.

It was truly gross. Even the bathrooms were a sight to be reckoned with. I slipped into a stall and quickly underdressed, sliding on the set and throwing a sheer robe I had "borrowed" over it.

I opened the stall door and headed for the sink area. I took out my braids, leaving loose waves falling over my back and I swiped on a little mascara and pinched my cheeks for the makeup effect. 

I had to sit there for 5 minutes to even gain the confidence to walk out, but eventually I did, and the cowardliness washed right back up to where it was.

  The music was slow, it was no 'Hypnotize' by Biggie, but it would do. I strutted up to the stage, head held high, and shoulders squared, acting as confident as ever. You have to fake it till you make it right?

  I know I couldn't see him, but I could feel Anakin's stare burning into my back, along with a few other drunken men. I hated it. I hated every second. Usually, I love attention, I know that sounds conceited but it's true. Nothing feels better than getting recognized for the effort you put in. But this, this was a slap in the face.

  I took the steps to the stage, right next to the other girls, men were already whistling and fishing money out of their dirty little pockets. The other women were already glaring at me, but I expected that.

I waltzed up to a pole and started by dance, letting the music guide my movements, trying to be as fluid as ever.

I swung my hips around and threw the robe off in an utterly dramatic fashion. I gripped the pole and started my climb to the top, angling my head so the lights highlighted my features.

I'm going to murder every single man in this room Anakin said through the force

And why is that Skywalker I teased

Because every single damn one looks like they want to take you right on that fucking wall He gritted

And what if I want that? I said

Don't play this game right now He warned

What game? I said, playing dumb

The one that makes me want to take you on that same fucking wall and remind them who is yours. He says. Oh gods.

Heat roils through my core, I squeeze my legs tighter onto the pole, holding myself back.

Are you mine? I question.

Every single part of me is yours (y/n) He finishes.

Butterflies explode in my stomach, the friction from the pole keeps me at bay for now. I continue my dance, although not how I normally would, the music has changed, it's very upbeat. 

After about 5 minutes I spot Anakin and Obi-Wan headed to the back, Anakin turning his head to make sure I was okay. I gave him a slight nod and returned to my work. Was all this really necessary, they could've come by themselves.

I move to the back of the stage for a little bit, sitting down and drinking some water. The doors open again, hissing in response. I sneak a look at the mystery walking through the door. 

Their cloak it covers their face but from what I can see they're very petite, small statured. Their feet are in tiny white boots, there's no way this can be a man.  The cloak is clasped together by a brooch, a very beautiful one indeed it has gold-

Wait a minute. Wait a damn minute. I've seen that brooch before, the exact style. The metal work and jewels. The last time I saw it...

I was in Padme's closet.