Hypnotize

*party outfit above*

On Anakin and I's way back to the apartment I had the brightest idea I've had in a long time.

"Anakin?" I said looking over at him.

"Mhm" He said looking over at me.

"Let's throw a party" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Hell no" He said turning, shutting down the conversation. But I was not about to just give up.

"Think about it we could literally die tomorrow, if this is our last night in this fucking galaxy I would rather spend it dancing than fucking sitting around" I said glaring at me.

"No" Was all he said.

You know what Anakin, fuck you. If he wasn't going to let me throw a party, than he didn't have to be apart of it. But oh if I was done. I had an idea already. Let's pull out my acting skills.

"Shitttttt" I said fake checking the time on my commlink.

"Hey will you drop me off at the temple?" I asked sweetly.

"Uh yeah why?" He said.

"Master Yoda asked me to help him with a group of younglings today" I said back. Anakin hated younglings, so this was perfect.

"Yeah sure" He replied and sped up a little. After about 5 more minutes he dropped me off at the front stairs, I said a quick thank you and I ran inside. I headed straight for the knight lounge. It was basically this little place where all the knights and older padawans hung out.

I rushed through the halls, saying quick hellos to younglings and masters. I made it to the double doors and shoved them open. About 100 faces turned to look at me, most of them friends I had before. They all screamed and started cheering. I ran around the room and greeted pretty much everyone, and gave some info about work when people asked.

"Alright real talk" I yelled over everyone. They all shut up and turned to look at me.

"Party at my place tonight, show up at 8" I said looking around. Everyone once again started cheering and laughing. I exited and called Ahsoka.

"Hey can you pick me up from the temple?" I asked.

"Yeah sure but why are you at the temple?" She questioned.

"No reason" I shrugged.

"Oh no" Was all she said before she hung up.

---------------

"What did you do?" She said when I hopped in her speeder.

"I may have invited the whole knight lounge to a party at our place tonight" I said grinning.

"Oh my god you are so stupid. What alcohol are we buying?" She smirked. I laughed and we hit up the liquor store down the road.

Once we were back at our apartment we already had a plan. We kept the liquor in the speeder, which was very hard to hide considering how much we bought.

We walked into the living room where the boys sat on the couch.

"Sooo big problem" Ahsoka said to them.

"What's up" They said in unison.

"The exterminator is coming tonight, in about 15 minutes actually, and the chemicals he is using have to set for a few hours before we can be in here again and breath without chemicals" I said not breaking my poker face. If they were going to believe this I couldn't even let my heart race because Anakin could sense it through the force.