Race Ya

Ahsoka and I started bouncing and dancing along with the rest of the crowd. The boys joined us the whole time. We all jumped and screamed the lyrics until we barely had voices left.

East and I had gotten close....like very close. Like I was grinding on him close. His insanely strong arms were on my hips, feeling me up the whole night. Anakin's blue eyes were on me the whole time. He was watching me intently, his gaze never left mine, until a blonde chick came up to him and took him away.

I mentally rolled my eyes and continued dancing with Ahsoka the clones and East. After about 2 hours we headed to the bar and the boys ordered us drinks

The boys got into an argument about nuna-ball and Ahsoka went to the bathroom. I sat at the bar, and sipped my drink before a man slipped to my side and sat down. I got up to leave but he firmly grabbed my arm as he stood up.

"What are you doing" I sneer.

"Such a pretty face but a snappy attitude" He shakes his head. He starts dragging me through the club, a few people turn their heads but none do anything to stop it. He is massive and even for my insanely trained body it's a lot.

I stop right before he get's to the back door. I rip my hand away and I start yelling at him.

"Get off of me!" I thrash around.

"I'm going to teach you some manners girl" He spits

"You are a coward" I snap at him. He turns and smiles at me.

"And why is that" He says back.

"Because you actually have to drag a women for her to come home with you" I yell, flailing my arms. A circle had formed around us at this point. I saw one of the clones try to run in but I held my hand up stopping him.

"I got this one" I say to the boys.

The man get's angry at my statement and charges at me with force. The crowd gasps but I smile. A man driven by anger is a weakness for them, they fight with their heart rather than their head.

I duck and slide under the man's leg's I then pop up behind him and jump on his back. I wrap my legs around his neck and full force, I use my leg's to catapult him behind me. The crowd awes. He groans and then get's up, he advances towards me again, I duck but he get's a hit on my stomach. I frantically try to breath as he advances again. This time I get a throat punch, and then with my opening, I swing as hard as I can and punch him across the face.

He falls to the ground, and I snake up to his ear.

"Never underestimate a woman again, Got it?" He nods frantically as I step away towards the boys. They all laugh and cheer. I see Anakin had joined to see the show, and even he was wearing a small smirk.

East nudges Anakin and goes, "I like this girl" as he chuckles.

Anakin chuckles back towards him and they both set their gaze back on me. I smile at them both as I see Ahsoka emerge.

She laughs and fist bumps me.

"Can we go now?" I ask them all. They nod and we head back to our speeders.

-------------

Ahsoka and I hop in our and head on our way back to our dorm. We blast music and scream at the top of our lungs. It was late so no one was in the air.

We swerve around buildings carelessly, and laugh as the speeder fishtails. We may have been a seriously deadly team on the battlefield, but we were the most reckless off of it.

On a straight, we hear an engine behind us. We turn to look that parallel of us now is Anakin and East. We laugh at them as they in closer.

Anakin yells over to us, "Race you home!" He says with a challenging glare directed towards me. I smirk back, if there was anything anyone knew about me, it's that I never step down from a challenge.