Taken

"(Y/N)! Wake Up!" I woke up to East shaking me in my bed.

"What the hell do you want?" I snap at him. I was sleeping quite well that night and him waking me is really pissing me off.

"It's Anakin" He started, I shot up out of bed. Clipping my utility belt on and my boots. I grabbed my sabers as I started running.

"What happened" I said as we sprinted towards the ship that the council had gifted us.

"He uh-" East stuttered, I knew I wasn't going to like whatever came out of his mouth.

"Spit it out" I snarled.

"He went to a club with a few friend's and Dooku had some spies there that captured him because he was drunk" He continued, "he was with a bunch of girls and he didn't realize they had come up behind him. I was at the bar and didn't realize until the ship left with him on it".

"Gods above" I huffed and sprinted even faster. We made it to the small landing platform and found Ahsoka ready with the ship. We all hopped in geared up. East had blasters strapped to his hip's and he had a large staff strapped to his back. He had ion grenades strapped to his chest.

I grabbed the pot of gold paint and smeared it on my face in the same fashion I had before. Ahsoka took off and plugged in the coordinates to Mustafar, where Dooku's base was. It would only take 20 minutes in hyperspace to get there. I braided my hair, and prepared myself for the Sith lord.

I sat down and meditated, and looked for Anakin. Thankfully we had a bond, and it was easy to connect with his mind. My mind traveled deeper into the force, and I tuned out everything else, all I thought about was Anakin, as if he were standing in front of me right now.

 I saw him, in a cell, pretty much unconscious and in chains. He groaned as someone hit him, a guard. I winced as blood drew from his face. I looked around the cell and found an air vent, perfect.

'were coming'

'(y/n)?'

'yes, now stay alive don't die on me now'

I came out of meditation, Ahsoka and East both looked at me for answers. "He's in a cell in the lower levels, they're torturing him, I don't know why just yet but it's probably just because he's Skywalker. I looked around, and there's an air vent above, we should sneak in through the vents"

They both nodded, "And I know for a fact that Dooku's facilities have massive turbines for air on the back and sides because they need to filter in a lot of air at once. Most of it has to be discarded and only a small amount of clean air can actually be breathed in" I said.

They both looked at me a bit weird, confused at my knowledge. I shrugged.

"You sure know a lot about Dooku's place for a girl who's sleeping with Anakin" I stopped dead in my tracks. I turned, my eyes bright with a glow gold. Ahsoka was rolling on the floor laughing. East looked a little horrified as my eyes glowed, it sure helped the effect.

"And you sure criticize me a lot, even though your sleeping with my bestfriend" I replied nonchalantly. I turned but looked over my shoulder. I didn't really know if they were but it was a decent comeback. They both paled, eyes widened, and they stopped laughing. Then I guess I was right. I shrugged and walk to the small armory on the ship, making sure everything was charged and ready. 

---------

"I'm landing on the side near the  the air vents, I'm going to stick it to his compound, and turn off all engines which means you two go in while I stay here" Ahsoka says. She harshly lands on the side of the wall upwards. East and I don't wait to hop out onto the turbines.