The Temple

*ANAKINS POV THE WHOLE CHAPTER*

Boom. I struck the punching bag with force. Boom. Boom. Boom.

I let out small grunts, barely noticing the blood that started to drip down my knuckles.

Boom. Boom, and with one last final hit, I ripped the punching bag from the hook. It crashed and sand spilled all over the floor.

God how I hated that stuff.

"Anakin that's the 4th bag in the last week and a half!" Obi-Wan yelled. But I didn't care. In the past week I went from the galaxies sappiest man, to the most enraged man.

I hated (Y/N) (Y/L/N).

She left me. She barely gave me time to explain myself before she used her fucking powers to disappear. I hated her.

I loved her, and she left. Slipping through my fingers like everyone else in my life ever had.
But I wouldn't let anymore tears fall. I was angry. She had a right to be mad but leaving like that?! Talk about dramatic.

I left the training room and went back to mine to take a shower.

I opened the door and pushed through. I walked into the bathroom and dropped my clothes. I turned on the shower and hopped in, letting the warm water from the temple hit the back of my neck.

Back at the little hideout the water was freezing. So I would always tackle (Y/N) in a massive hug because her body would shiver.
I hated lying to her I really did. There was no one who understood me like she did, and I loved her.

From strangers, to friends, to lovers, to enemies.

That girl was something. Everyone knew it too. And no matter how much my guts hated her, there would always be a little sliver of me that would care.

I think the council was upset more then anything. Their prized possession, gone. I knew they knew she was special. When they first gave me the task, they weren't sure if I could handle it. But of course, me being her age, and then knowing I was quite a common target amongst the ladies, they assigned me too it.

When I first met her, I didn't really like her. My friends would always whisper about her when she walked into the lunch room, saying how she was hot and 'badass' or whatever.

She didn't have many close friends besides Ahsoka, however she was quite fond of every person there. Much like how people adored her.

But I just thought she was some stuck up Master's pet. So when I was first assigned the mission, I was extremely unenthusiastic.

Padme and I at the time we're on and off, but I knew she never really cared about me. She would just use me and acted like she cared. We all knew she liked Rush Clovis. I never really cared about her that much, but I still did it.

When she heard about the mission, she sorta freaked. She hated the fact I would be with (Y/N). Padme loved her, but I could see she was jealous. (Y/N) was perfect, and although Padme was beautiful, (Y/N) had a whole skill set she would never have. She saw her as a threat.

She broke up with me and specifically said "it was fun while it lasted but we shouldn't anymore. I just don't care about you in that way" she sympathized. But I was furious. I took it out on (Y/N) and I felt bad but then again, she wouldn't understand right? But she did.

After all that she turned out to be the most amazing girl. She was an incredible fighter, and was smarter than any person I had ever met. She could seduce anyone by practically looking at them, and you felt like you could listen to her tell stories for hours. It wasn't just her beauty that set her apart from people, it was her ability to restore hope into people. She was a natural leader, and you could tell people envied her for it.

When I had to continually lie to her, even though I knew the truth about everything, it ripped me apart. I grew to love her, and she grew to love me. We were perfect for each other. I was the chosen one and she was the so called guardian of the light. However she didn't know that. Every time I looked at her I felt guilt. It was ripping me apart, and when that argument happened and she stormed off. I got so upset and out of no where Padme showed up at the doorstep.

She told me how she thought about me everyday and couldn't stay away. I went along with everything because I was so blinded by anger.

When she opened that door and saw us my heart shattered. I wanted to run to her and hug her and tell her everything and how it was nothing and I was sorry, but I was a coward and said nothing. It broke her and I didn't do anything. I broke her.

But (Y/N) was gone and I came to terms with the consequences. I grew to hate the way she left. She left me and everything. If anyone was a coward it was her. She ran from her problems.

This fueled my anger. I worked out practically everyday to get rid of some of it. But I just ended up breaking things.

The shower was had gone cold against my skin, sending a shiver up my spine. I walked out and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around my damp skin.  I shook my hair out and went into my closet, grabbing a tight black tee and black shorts. I had a break for the rest of the day.

The council was still trying to find that damn Sith Lord. He slipped out of our fingers every time.

I wonder if (Y/N) knew anything about it.

I laid down, closing my eyes and dosing off.

A little ball of gold fire flew through the air on the battlefield that we stood on. We were losing. Bloodied bodies everywhere.
"What is that" Obi-Wan asked from beside me.
"I'm not sure" I replied.
The little golden aura landed gracefully in the center. Every person stopped dead in their tracks. Every ally every enemy. We stood in awe as the little golden orb shot out light streams from their hands. Everyone quickly resumed. But she killed the enemy. Who was the enemy? I didn't know but the person was starting to look more familiar. I knew that head of hair anywhere. It was (Y/N).....

I woke up sweating profusely. I shook my head. There was no way that was real. (Y/N) was gone. But what if...

No. It wasn't possible. I rolled over and groaned, knowing I wouldn't be getting another wink of sleep.