Fire and brimstone

Anderson integra where separated from me during the fight after killing more vampires. I had to use ascalon to fight because guns don't work best at hand to hand. When I looked up and seen the Camelot jet crashing.

Alex: "oh god... Arthur!!!!!!"

I ran over to the crash sight as helicopters flew over with maxwell on a truck hanging below one. He was saying stupid stuff like "kill them all and let god sort them out." And "I am the new god of this world."

Alex: "ooohhhhhhh... Anderson is not going to like hearing that..."

I reached the Camelot jet that was still mostly in one piece. I went in and found Arthur in the command center with other Camelot agents all with bullet holes in them. Arthur was laying on the floor with a bullet hole in her forehead.

Alex: "this wasn't because of the crash... someone killed her in cold blood."

I then left the wreckage and ran towards a explosion. I found Camelot agents fighting not only nazi vampires but also catholic crusaders. I unfulfilled my wings and flew into the sky because I could hear... banjos? I then seen the aircraft carrier.

Alex: "great alucards back."

I then used my advantage of flying to find integra again. I found her with Anderson fighting nazi vampires and catholic crusaders alongside Camelot agents. Alucard released his final seal and started to decimate the nazi vampires and Catholics. The police girl braydon told me about was there and so was braydon himself. It was after that when alucard transformed into Dracula that I was standing with Camelot agents while braydon and alucard where fighting Anderson that josh ran up to me and actually stabbed me in the back. I fell to the ground and braydon stopped fighting Anderson and ran to me.

Braydon: "Ace we really gotta stop meeting like this. Josh why?"

Josh: "because the three of you betrayed Camelot. A vampire and a angel should never be in Camelot they should be killed by Camelot!!!! Arthur should have never made peace treaties with MONSTERS!!!"

Alex: "you don't mean... you... killed Arthur???"

Josh: "and all the other aces, kings, queens, and the jacks. They all betrayed Camelot by supporting monsters. I Am the new dealer of Camelot!!! And I sentence you traitors to death!!!

All Camelot agents started shooting at us and we dashed behind cover and then it happened. They all started to die brutally and I seen Christopher flint standing there. Josh pulled something out of his coat and stabbed him with it. Chris fell over dead. Turned to dust and where he was laying on the ground was the spear head that pierced Jesus Christ as he died on the cross. The spear of destiny... as more Camelot agents ran up I was standing alone because braydon started fighting josh, I stood up with the help of ascalon to use as a crutch to get up. I then heard the sound of a magic circle I then look over and seen three people I was extremely happy to see. Johnathan flint, Elisa flint and Daniel Star. (Read Ian_Star205 snook swords and magic)

Daniel: "huh. Patel told me about London but it's so different being here myself."

John and Daniel ran into the Camelot agents and started fighting them.

Alex: "not that I'm complaining but why are you here?"

Elisa: "John had a bad feeling and when we seen London burning on the news we knew that you needed our help. We went and got Daniel from his world and here we are."

Elisa then healed me and we seen alucard fighting Walter... who's young? And the massive zeppelin was on the ground and braydon was running in it.

Alex: "maybe I should have stayed in retirement... so much for normal highschool life. Haha."

Daniel about John walked back and Daniel looked at alucard hold up his hand.

Daniel: "if I'm remembering what Patel told me we really should get on the roof."

Suddenly the streets where flowing with blood and we watch from the roof. I seen a Camelot helicopter with josh in it flying away as we seen alucard disappear.

Daniel: "so that's what happened."

we watched as the police girl carried integra out of the zeppelin before the whole thing exploded. Braydon then casually walked out of the burning airship like it was nothing.

Braydon: "josh got away. Camelot fell..."

Alex: "then we better find him."

Time skip a week we where in kouh at the  old abandoned church.

Daniel: "for a abandoned church this place is used a lot..."

Alex: "well it has a nice shooting range downstairs."

John: "you ready to go Daniel? I'll take you back home."

We then look at the cage in the corner and seen josh sitting there bloody and beaten.

Daniel: "well since we got him I do have my own stuff to deal with. It was good seeing you again Alex."

John and Daniel then disappeared into a magic circle and I looked at josh and picked up his gun off the table and kneeled by him.

Josh: "just kill me already."

Alex: "oh I'm going to... but not only am I doing it with a human weapon. But your own. The gun that you used to kill Arthur and every other Camelot agent that didn't have your values. Your worse then the nazis."

I then shot him in the forehead in the same place he shot Arthur.

Alex: "it's done... and I don't feel any closer. I actually feel... nothing."

Elisa: "maybe retirements not out of the question."

We then started pouring gasoline around the room and as we reached the door I threw a Ace of spades zippo into the room and watched as the church caught fire.

Alex: "now I feel better... lunch?"

Elisa: "eh why not. I'm kinda hungry."

We then got on motorcycles and rode off into the sunset.

The gunslinger of kouh, the Ace of spades will return in Ian_Star205 's book swords and magic.